Top 10 Duties House Cleaners Perform in Your Home
Keeping a home clean can be an arduous task when you factor in all the other stresses of modern life. This is why many people choose to hire house cleaners. It’s an excellent way to keep your house looking its best without any hassle. Here are the top ten services that most house cleaners provide:
- Vacuuming: One of the main tasks house cleaners perform in your home is vacuuming your carpets. Dust, dirt, and hair tend to collect on your carpets and can make them look and feel dirty, so house cleaners vacuum your carpets regularly to prevent such buildup.
- Dusting: House cleaners dust all hard surfaces, including ceiling fans, windowsills, ledges, shelves, baseboards, and decorative items. This keeps dust from building up in your home and causing allergy issues for you and your family.
- Removing trash: Removing trash is not only essential to prevent foul odors in your home, but also to ensure it does not attract unwanted pests. Most house cleaners take out your trash (and recycling, if you have it) when they clean your home.
- Changing beds: Clean sheets indicate a clean home, and most house cleaners will change your bed linens as part of their usual services.
- Cleaning glass surfaces: Dirty glass on windows, doors, and mirrors can make your entire home look unappealing and can make it difficult to see through glass doors and windows. Therefore, house cleaners generally clean your glass surfaces to prevent a buildup of grime.
- Cleaning hard-surface floors: Hard-surface floors tend to collect dust and other particles that not only make your home look unappealing, but also can cause allergy issues. House cleaners sweep and mop all hard-surface floors in your home.
- Cleaning exteriors of cabinets: Professional house cleaners clean the exteriors of all your cabinets to ensure your home is aesthetically pleasing.
- Cleaning inside oven: Most housekeepers clean inside your oven to prevent any burnt food from building up and causing foul odors when you use your oven.
- Scrubbing toilet, tub, and shower: Cleaning the bathrooms is one of the most essential services house cleaners provide. If bathroom fixtures aren’t kept clean, they can develop soap scum and grime, as well as give off foul odors.
- Cleaning sink and faucets: House cleaners clean all sinks and faucets in your home to prevent grime and bacteria from building up in these areas.
Hiring house cleaners might seem like a luxury, but more and more people are making it an essential part of their household budget. The time it would normally take you to clean your home can be spent on other, more important things.