PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
REVIEWS Write a Review
"The Chiropractor to the Stars"
- General Info
- Since 1989, Dr. David Friedman has been providing outstanding chiropractic care in Wilmington, NC to residents and visitors alike. If you're in search of a Wilmington Chiropractor, we can help you with neck pain, back pain, headaches, carpal tunnel syndrome, TMJ and whiplash from auto injury. Our Wilmington Chiropractic office offers state of the art spinal treatments, muscle therapy, acupuncture, nutritional and lifestyle counseling. We also offer acupuncture and nutritional counseling. We are conveniently located on Kerr Avenue. Dr. Friedman is adept in pain management and can help get you return to optimal health! On your first visit to our Wilmington NC chiropractic office, Dr. Friedman will conduct a complete evaluation including orthopedic & neurological exams in order to diagnose the cause of your problem. Muscle therapy, exercises and postural changes might be needed as part of your pain management plan. Friedman Chiropractic Wilmington has been honored in the Natio nal Who's Who directory of distinguished businesses for the last 8 consecutive years, attesting to the excellent level of care that Dr. Friedman provides for each patient. The wonderful office staff will always greet you with a smile and treat you like family.
- Business History
- Since 1989, Dr. David Friedman has been providing outstanding chiropractic care in Wilmington, NC to residents and visitors alike.
- Regular Hours
Mon - Wed: Thu: Fri:
- Back Care Products & Services, Chiropractors & Chiropractic Services, Massage Therapists, Nutritionists, Rehabilitation Services
- Neck Pain | Back Pain | Headaches | Arm & Leg Pain & Numbness | TMJ | Carpal Tunnel Syndrome | Herniated Discs | Fibromyalgia | Arthritis | Dizziness | Difficulty Sleeping | Knee Pain Shoulder Pain | Sciatica
- Payment Options
- Our newly remodeled 3600 square foot office utilizes leading, cutting edge diagnostic and treatment equipment including: Interferential, Ultrasound, Low Volt Galvanic and Intersegmental Traction. These state of the art physical therapy modalities will help your spinal adjustments hold better while rehabilitating the surrounding muscles. Dr. Friedman is board certified by the National College in Physiological Therapeutics (Physical Therapy Modalities.) Our office features the Zenith Cox Flexion Distracion Table. This computerized hydraulic adjusting table has been featured on many national news programs and is saving many back sufferers from undergoing surgery. Both of our Doctors specialize in the following Spinal Adjustment Techniques: Gonstead/Diversified Flexion Distraction Thompson Activator
- Foundation for Chiropractic Education and Research,American Chiropractic Association,Naturopathic Medical Association,American Holistic Health Association,Academy of Integrative Health & Medicine,American Association of Drugless Practitioner
Wilmington Chiropractor: The Chiropractor to the Stars
- Other Information
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
By Appointment Only: No