PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
REVIEWS Write a Review
01/25/12Provided by Citysearch
Had some sewer issues that with money tight I decided to tackle them myself, since I only have a ranch, and less digging. But came to Willoughby Coal for my supplies after trying another buisness I wont mention Cough (Willoughby Concrete=A-holes) cough Anyway the bunch at Willoughby Coal, were actually pretty fun bunch, but they knew what I was into. So I go the pipe, fittings, stone, glue, and a couple bags of concrete for the job. Job went pretty smooth except for a few hiccups, my fault (remember the holes on perferated pipe go DOWN. So after that the job went smooth, and even went back that summer for mulch and some plants for the yard after my dig job.. The garden center out front was great. And the women working was very smart when it came to plants. But to finish Willoughby Coal is a great place for your home building needs.
We stive to provide quality products at a fair price and in a timely manner.
- General Info
- Willoughby Coal has been providing the sewer and masonry industries of North East Ohio since 1955. While the owners, workers and times have changed a bit since 1955, Willoughby Coal has remained true to a couple core values. We maintain a solid inventory, keep prices fair, and work hard to get you in and get you out. Because as we all know; time is money.
- Business History
- Willoughby Coal has been providing the sewer and masony industries of North East Ohio since 1955. While the owners, workers and times have changed a bit since 1955, Willoughby Coal has remained true to a couple core values. We maintain a solid inventory, keep prices fair, and work hard to get you in and get you out. Because as we all know, " time is money".
- Regular Hours
Mon - Fri: Sat: Sun Closed
- Building Materials, Brick-Clay-Common & Face, Concrete Blocks & Shapes, Concrete Equipment & Supplies, Landscaping Equipment & Supplies, Lawn & Garden Equipment & Supplies, Pipe, Plumbing Fixtures, Parts & Supplies, Salt, Sand & Gravel, Sewer Pipe, Stone Products
- Building Materials Red Bricks-Pavers Lime Stone Salt PVC Sewer/Drainage Products Lafarge Cements Quickcrete Carhartt Clothing. Mulch Black or Brown DELIVERIES
- Payment Options
- Carhartt, AmeriGas Propane, Lafarge Cements Mason Sands, Quikrete, Euclid Chemicals, Normandy Products, Sealwall, Mission, Bon Tools, OateySCS, Heritage Plastics, Royal Building, Koltaz Block, Husqvarna, SiouxChief, Tuf-Tite
- Willoughby Coal and Supply Co. is the historical three-story red brick building between the two sets of railroad tracks on Erie Street in Downtown Willoughby, Ohio
- Railroad Ties, Propane tank exchanges, Mulch Black and Brown DELIVERIES
- N.F.I.B., Willoughby Western Lake County Chamber of Commerce
- Other Email