PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
REVIEWS Write a Review
After pumping my septic tank and still having the drains plugged A. J. Parker went beyond the call to make sure everything worked the way it was supposed to. It took three visits to get the drains cleared completely. Each time they left the drains worked great but something would keep plugging them up. They responded to my calls almost immediately until finally the problem was fixed with a high pressure jet "pipe cleaner" thingy. Life is so much better when you can flush!!!! I would recommend these guy to anyone!
- General Info
- We are a family business that opened over 100 years ago. We can do small repairs or large projects.
- Regular Hours
Mon - Fri: Sat - Sun Closed
- Plumbers, Boiler Repair & Cleaning, Boilers Equipment, Parts & Supplies, Heating Equipment & Systems, Heating Equipment & Systems-Repairing, Plumbing Contractors-Commercial & Industrial, Sewer Cleaners & Repairers
- Install Water Heater, Locate Line Breakage, Sewer Main Clearing, Sewer Main Repair, Sump Pump Installation, Sump Pump Repair, Water Main Repair, Drain Cleaning
- Furnace Repair
- Water Heaters
- AO Smith, Blue Angel, Insinkerator, Lochinvar
- We are located close to downtown Willoughby near the train tracks.
AJ Parker Plumbing & Heating
- Other Information
Services: Install Water Heater, Locate Line Breakage, Sewer Main Clearing, Sewer Main Repair, Sump Pump Installation, Sump Pump Repair, Water Main Repair, Drain Cleaning, Furnace Repair