PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
REVIEWS Write a Review
06/25/12Provided by Citysearch
I wouldn't even give it one star. We took our son's Jeep in because of problems with 2nd gear and leaking fluid. We recieved a call with an estimate about the leak but they had forgotten to check the gear. On the second call they found a new issue and still forgot to check 2nd gear. I called back to check on it they said they couldn't find a problem with the gear. I insisted there was a problem. When they took it apart they found the problem and another with 5th gear and gave us an estimate. We approved the fix. Several days passed and we called to check on it they informed us when they test drove it they couldn't get it into 4th gear and they had to take it apart again because they put something in wrong. We checked on it the next day and we were told that they ""didn't have much time to work on it today because we have been dragging our feet on it"" those are the words they used. So the next time we called they said they were having problems with reverse. Another mistake on their part so they had to take it back out. That makes 3 times they had to tear the transmission apart. I wouldn't say they got it right the first time or even the second. And make sure you get a written estimate because after all the problems and with them having the Jeep a week longer than was planned they charged us $100 more than we were told. We will not be returning.
09/23/11Provided by Citysearch
I called for an Oil and Filter Service, on the spur of the moment, then they discovered that I needed a drag Link joint replaced. Then they discovered that I also needed rear brakes so they replaced the rotors and all the rear pads. Very good service from the techs in the back.
09/14/11Provided by Citysearch
Had basic service done on both my trucks. Work was done as requested (and on time) without any ""up-sell"" pressure or surprises. Have used Chance Transmissions as a trans shop for 35 years....will now consider them for other mechanical work too.
08/18/11Provided by Citysearch
I have never had to replace my clutch before, so when it started going out I wasn't quite sure what to do or where to go. One of my co-workers recommended I try Chance Transmissions, so I agreed. I had my car back the following day and it drove so much better than before. I am so glad I listened and I will recommend Chance to everyone.
08/17/11Provided by Citysearch
I love going to Chance Transmission because they make everything so easy. Work is always done to accommodate your schedule and pocketbook, without sacrificing quality. I felt confident in having them rebuild my transmission, and have no regrets about going there. Definitely the best transmission repair in Kansas.
06/08/11Provided by Citysearch
These guys... every one of them are superb! Chance Transmissions Inc. really care about what they do & care about the customer's involvement, knowledge & ultimate satisfaction. They are honest, hardworking, knowledgeable mechanics that take their time explaining & working on your vehicle.
Family-Owned and Operated Since 1978!
- General Info
- At Chance Transmissions, Inc., our mission is to serve our customers with the utmost integrity and quality. We accomplish that goal with qualified technicians who have the training, knowledge, and experience to repair your vehicle the first time. We offer the best warranty in the business 2 years/24,000 miles coast to coast! If there is a problem, it takes priority and we get you back on the road fast.
- Extra Phones
- Regular Hours
Mon - Fri: Sat - Sun Closed
- Social Links
- Automobile Parts & Supplies-Used & Rebuilt-Wholesale & Manufacturers, Auto Racing, Auto Repair & Service, Auto Transmission, Automobile Parts & Supplies, Automobile Performance, Racing & Sports Car Equipment, Automobile Racing & Sports Cars
- Free Diagnostics
- Nobody Knows Computerized Cars & Trucks
- Family Owned & Operated
- 2 Year 24000 Mile Warranty
- Free Towing With Overhaul in Wichita Area
- High Performance Transmissions
- 2 Year 24 000 Mile Warranty
- Payment Options
- Northwest corner of South Seneca And 63rd St.
- South Wichita, South Seneca
Automatic Transmission Service Group (ATSG), Automatic Transmission Rebuilders Association (ATRA), Better Business Bureau
Better Business Bureau,Better Business Bureau,ATSG, ATRA, Better Business Bureau
- BBB,Better Business Bureau,BBB Accredited Business
- Other Information
Specialties: We specialize in late model computer controlled cars and trucks import as well as domestic