PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
REVIEWS Write a Review
A Leader in Early Childhood Education
- General Info
Next Generation has developed age specific curriculum formats and standards from Infant through Kindergarten programs. These formats encourage variety, small grouping, and a guarantee that your child's day will be packed with activities according to their age group's abilities.
Our teachers are professionals who care deeply about making your child's educational experience fun, exciting and memorable, creating a foundation for future successful learning. All of teachers are Massachusetts Department of Early Education and Care Certified and certified in First Aid and CPR.
- Extra Phones
- Regular Hours
Mon - Fri: Sat - Sun Closed
- Day Care Centers & Nurseries, Child Care, Preschools & Kindergarten
Next Generation has developed age-specific curriculum and standards for our Infant through Kindergarten programs. All programs focus on academic and social skills growth through planned activities and self-directed play. Children are given opportunities to learn with hands-on experience within our specially designed classrooms.
Making Your Day Easier In Our Goal to Care for Your Entire Family
* Professional Teachers Who Work with Families to Meet Child's Individual Needs * Providing Nutritious Breakfast, Lunch and Three Snacks Each Day * Laundering Your Child's Clothes as Needed, Washing Nap Time Sheets and Blankets * Being Open 52 Weeks A Year with Only 9 Holiday Closings * Professional Cleaning Crew Comes In Nightly To Clean Classrooms, Bathrooms and Our Kitchens * Writing Detailed Daily Notes That Give You a Snapshot of Your Child's Day * Sanitizing Toys throughout the Day * Baby's Bottles Are Prepared Daily by Your Child's Teacher
- Payment Options
- Serving Boston Metro & Surrounding Areas
- State of the art school with Main building opening in 1996 and renovated in 2009
- The Main building houses Toddlers and young Preschoolers with two indoor play spaces and 2 playgrounds
- Our Infant building was opened in 1999 and houses Infants and young Toddlers
- The Infant building has a large indoor play space with two outdoor play areas
- The Third building was opened in 2001 and has older Preschoolers, Pre-Kindergarten & Kindergarten rooms
- Third building has an indoor play space and its own playground
- Two full commercial kitchen serving breakfast, lunch and three healthy snacks daily