PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
Complete chiropractic care for all ages.
- General Info
- Dr. Nathan Price of Price Performance Chiropractic is a 4th generation Palmer Graduate and can diagnose and treat common spinal misalignment's that can occur from lifestyle or injuries causing pain, discomfort and degenerative conditions. Dr. Abbie Mork is also a Palmer College of Chiropractic graduate. Other certifications she has completed are as follows: Certified Chiropractic Acupuncturist, Certified Chiropractic Extremities Practitioner (C.C.E.P.), Corrective Exercise Specialist (C.E.P.), and is trained to teach CPR/AED, First Aid and bloodborne pathogens. Come to the new office at the very central and convenient location!! Dr. Price can provide effective treatment for back pain, sciatica, neck pain, shoulder pain, headaches, sports injuries, and work-related injuries. To learn more, or to make an appointment with Price Performance Chiropractic in West Des Moines, IA, please call for more information. New patients welcome same day appointments available!
- Regular Hours
Mon: Tue: Wed: Thu: Fri: Sat - Sun Closed
- Social Links
- Chiropractors & Chiropractic Services, Acupuncture, Alternative Medicine & Health Practitioners, Nutritionists, Pain Management, Rehabilitation Services
- Chiropractic, acupuncture, nutrition, and rehabilitation.
- Payment Options
- Blue Cross Blue Shield, Cigna, Coventry & Aetna, Medicaid, Medicare & Most Supplemental Plans, United Healthcare
- Price Performance Chiropractic is conveniently located just south of I-235 off of exit 73rd/8th street in West Des Moines. After exiting you will take a right no matter which exit you take and you will head south. We are two blocks down on the right