PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
REVIEWS Write a Review
Recently I ventured out to Ardan Spa after reading that the colorist there got Best of Boston 2008. This place beats all the places I've been on Newburyand is worth the trip out of the city. Elie gives me the best cut I've ever had. He is confident and clearly has tons of experience. His wife, Helena, fixed my over-processed blond to look natural. They use and sell top of the line products and never push you into products you don't need. Just as good as the hair cut and color are is the atmosphere. It is sophisticated and luxurious without the "your not pretty enough to come in here" attitude. The couple clearly takes their work seriously and loves what they do. They greet everyone with warmth and professionalism. They are honest and artistic. It is a no nonsense salon and spa where you are sure to get treated to the very best in hair and skin care while feeling comfortable and welcome. Ardan is edgy and fun with pieces of NYC sophistication while down-to-earth and intimate.
Best of Boston most definitely! I have been to Ardan several times in the past year, from manicures, pedicures, facials and massage.... definitely worth the short drive to Wellesley... and superior service to the competition on Newbury St! I will definitely send my friends!
Ardan Medspa and Salon is the best place I have ever gone. I am a faithful customer and would not trust anywhere else. My hair color is gorgeous and my hair cut is stylish and appropriate for my age. I continually receive compliments from strangers on my hair and skin. At Ardan, I have used their skin care products, received hair treatments, skin treatments, laser treatments, pedicures, manicures, just about everything they offer and everything has been "top of the line." Helena is the best colorist on the eastern seaboard and Kwon does the best pedicures and manicures I have ever received. I can't understand why a person would go anywhere but Ardan. It's a guarantee that you will be satisfied with your results.
Definitely the Best of Boston. Boston Magazine is right! We had the best day. From the massage, manicure/pedicure, facial and haircut-we've never looked better. My friend also had her first session of laser hair removal and loved the results. Definitely teh best staff we've seen in Boston and much better than what you get on Newbury Street for half the money. So worth the drive. I'll tell all my friends!
Best in Beauty Celebrating 35 Years
- General Info
- Ardan's founders Elie and Helena Cohen are committed to beauty excellence and offering their clients services that get maximum results. Ardan offers a wide range of medical spa services, including laser hair removal, Thermage, Fraxel Dysport , Restylane, Liposonix and NeoGraft. The award-winning spa and salon also features hair treatments, which include corrective color, INOA ammonia free color and the organic Keratin Complex. Other treatments include signature facials and the new Dermasweep, as well as threading and eyelash extensions. The boutique also features Organic Elements skincare and Royal Effem makeup that is exclusively imported from Italy. Ardan strives to expose clients to the best and latest in every area of beauty.
- Extra Phones
- Regular Hours
Mon: Tue: Wed - Thu: Fri: Sat:
- Day Spas, Aromatherapy, Beauty Salons, Cosmetics & Perfumes, Cosmetologists, Electrolysis, Hair Removal, Hair Stylists, Health Resorts, Make-Up Artists, Massage Therapists, Medical Spas, Nail Salons, Skin Care
- MedSpa: Anti-Aging Services & Injectables
- Spa: Clinical Facials & Massage
- Hair Salon: Haircuts/Styling & Hair Color
- Payment Options
- Dysport, Fraxel Liposonix , NeoGraft, Restylane, Thermage
- Wellesley Square Galleria
Best of Boston 2013
Awarded 6 times Best of Boston Winner
Ardan MedSpa + Salon
Ardan Medspa + Salon
Ardan MedSpa and Salon
Ardan Spa Salon
Ardan Medspa And Salon
- Other Email
- Other Information