PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
REVIEWS Write a Review
"Manging your health..."NATURALLY!"
- General Info
- Natural Health Care administered by Doctors who care. When you become a client of The Natural Path, you have access to our staff 24/7. We pride ourselves on the support of your healthy journey, and will gladly answer all questions about your natural health as soon as we can. Dr. Fusco, NMD ND is a graduate of The University of Science, Art, and Technology, Medical College of London, Montserrat campus, Summa Cum Laude from the Medical College as well as the Naturopathic College. He received his ND from Trinity College of Natural Health in Wausau, Indiana. Undergraduate degree in Medicine (Allied Health Sciences) from George Washington University, and a Masters in Medical Science fom St. Francis University in Loreto, Pennsylvania. Dr. Diana Pengitore, ND is a graduate of Clayton College of Natural Health, and is a Master Reflexologist and detoxification specialist. She is the co-author of "The Reverse Food Pyramid" and is a Registerd Naturopath.
- Regular Hours
Wed - Fri: Sat:
- Dietitians, Homeopathic Practitioners, Naturopathic Physicians (ND), Physicians & Surgeons, Pain Management, Reflexologies, Vitamins & Food Supplements
- Health and wellness assessment: all health issues are addressed and protocols established for restoring healthy balance. Dietary counseling: Let us help you with your digestive problems, weight management, diabetes, nd hypertension issues. Homeopathic Evaluation: We have the safest way to deal with restoring health. Our remedies will NOT interact with medication or give you toxic side effects. Homeopathic remedies have been used for over 200 years without interactions or safety issues. Safe for children and pets, as well. Iridology, Reflexology, Massage, Kinesiology, German drainage remedies, Detoxification. Fibromyalgia care is our specialty. Families are welcome. We do not practice medicine at The Natural Path. Naturopathy employs only those remedies and methodologies compatible with your body's physiologic state, utilizing foods, vitamin therapy, homeopathy and herbal supplementation. No invasive therapies are used. We will not attempt to diagnose or treat any medical conditions. Natural therapies are not desingned to supplant (replace) medical treatment or correct surgical conditions. Always consult your physician when using alternative or complementary therapies.
- Payment Options
- Dr. Eckstein skin care products
- Conveniently located in the Church Point Commons Shopping Center, near the Little Creek Amphibious Naval Base.
- Gift Certificates are available. Referring clients receive a $10.00 Gift Certificate.
- English, German, Italian
AANC/ CNHP/ ANMCB
- Dr. Pengitore is a member of the AANC, and the Naturopathic Registry. Dr. Carl Fusco is a Board Certified Naturopathic Physician and Certified Natural Health Professional.
- Other Information
Parking: On Site, Free