PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
REVIEWS Write a Review
Sandy was a pleasure, she contacted me with in mins most of the time when I sent an e-mail, more than happy to meet with me in person and took no time getting me my forms back after I left them with her..... If I ever needed her services again I would go to her. K.C.
Sandra and her staff did an excellent job preparing my bankruptcy. They helped the whole process go smoothly, and they helped me get everything done in a timely manner.
Sandy was very helpful and pleasent to work with and got my paperwork back to me very fast and I would use her again if I need to. She prepared my paperwork quickly and, although she could not provide me with legal advice, she directed me to other sources that answered my questions. Her informational booklet alleviated all of my fears concerning the legal processs I was involved in. I would highly recommend her services to anyone needing non-attorney legal document assistance.
a great service that assists in completing and submitting documents that most of us don't understand - price is much less then what an attorney would charge for identical service - rv ventura, ca
Sandy is quick, efficient and cheerful. Very professional and down to earth, her problem solving skills set me at ease, even for out of state issues. You can feel confident in utilising her services.
Sandy was awesome. She helped me with my chapter 7 forms and was very helpful and patient.Sandy got me all my forms ready. She made the process as painless as possible. It was worth every penny. If you are even considering Bankruptcy, she's definitely the go-to gal. Thanks again Sandy. Sarah
Jennifer did such an amazing job with setting up our non-profit. She was so helpful and got our application submitted quickly! Thanks so much!
Susan made the divorce process easy. We did it all be email and USPS, with a few phone calls. This worked well because my ex and I live in different counties. G.H. , Santa Barbara, Ca
I recently filed for bankruptcy.I had put it off for far too long. I couldn't afford an attorney and didn't think I could do it on my own. I found "A Peoples Choice" in the yellow pages. Made an appointment and met with Sandy. She told me to take it one step at a time so it didn't become overwhelming. I followed her guidance and got through the process! I could not have done it without her. She made me believe in myself. Thank You Sooo very much! Now I can have a "fresh start!"
I highly recommend We the People! They helped me with my divorce and made the whole process stress-free, easy, fast and most importantly, affordable. I will gladly use this business again for my legal needs! S.G., Oxnard, CA
was convenient and easy to use the services of this company. Very thorough in documentation tchannell
We were very satisfied with the speed and efficiency with which they handled our needs. They strived to make sure the job was done right the first time. Well worth the money spent.
I have had Mrs. McCarthy draw up forms for me for several years. She is always capable, efficient and prompt. I would not even considering going anywhere else.
Upon facing one of the most challenging legal matters in my life, I was unsure as to where to turn to. I promptly opened the phone book. After speaking with several attorneys, I further investigated "Registered Legal Document Assistants", and as luck would have it, found "A PEOPLE'S CHOICE". After my initial phone call with Sandra McCarthy, she was able to answer all my initial questions, and seemed quite competent and had many years experience in her profession . I decided to make an appointment with Sandra right away. Sandra put me at ease with my personal situation. She handles her clients on a one-to-one basis with attention fully concentrated on her client. She was always prompt in her responses as I often e-mailed her asking her about time lines, signatures, etc..She even responded on weekends and holidays! I highly recommend her services. Prices are reasonable and she is clearly dedicated to her profession and cares about her clients. I cannot thank her enough!!!
Service is great! Could not have done the job without her. Quick and efficient, very pleasant and professional person. Could not be happier with the service.
We had a wonderful experience at A People's Choice. Due to my wife's health, we had procrastinated for some time doing new wills etc. Everything was professional and prompt. Most importantly, we immediately felt comfortable and confident in resolving the legal issues. Our appointment was on time and our requests and information were handled in a timely and professional matter. Also, after inspecting and reviewing the completed documents, there was no doubt regarding the authenticity. Any and all of my future legal needs will be handled by A People's Choice.
A People's Choice I would recommend to anyone needing legal assistance! Thank you!
Legal Documents - Without The Lawyers! All Calif Courts.Low Fees.
- General Info
- Legal Documents - Without the Lawyers! Over 38 years serving the community with low cost document preparation in divorce, legal separation, child custody and support matters, estate planning, trusts, wills, probate, civil matters, name changes, adoptions, incorporation, LLCs, Nonprofits, guardianships, conservatorships, QDROs, 501(c)(3) Applications, and much more. Our experience and longevity in serving the community provides our customers with confidence in knowing they are receiving the best service available with a reliable company. We guarantee to offer the lowest costs and will price match the exact same services you may find elsewhere. We are not attorneys. We can only prepare documents are your specific direction.
- Extra Phones
Simi Valley Office: 805-813-8046
Ventura line: 805-985-9588
Toll free in California: 800-747-2780
- Regular Hours
Mon - Fri:
- Legal Document Assistance, Divorce Assistance, Estate Planning, Probate, & Living Trusts, Legal Forms, Probate Law Attorneys
- AdoptionsAnnulmentsAssisted Court DocumentsBusiness DissolutionsChild & Spousal SupportChild CustodyConsumer BankruptcyContracts, Wills, & TrustsCourtroom DocumentsDeedsDissolution of MarriageDivorce AssistanceDocument PreparationEstate & Probate SettlementsFamily & Domestic LawForm PreparationGuardianshipIncorporationsLandlord-Tenant & Eviction ServicesLegal FormsLitigation SupportLiving TrustsLiving WillsMarital Settlement AgreementsName ChangesNotary ServicesOrder ModificationPartnership AgreementsPaternity EstablishmentPrenuptial & Postnuptial AgreementsProcess ServiceSame Day AppointmentsSeparation AgreementsSmall Business BankruptcyTrustsUncontested DivorcesWage Garnishment RemovalWills
- Payment Options
- Child Support, Civil Documents, Corporations, Credit Reports, Custody, Divorce/Nullity, Emergency Filings, Evictions, Guardianships, Probate
- Centrally located right off the freeway next Salzers.
- English, Spanish
Reg. LDA #5, Vta. Co.; Better Business Bureau A+ rating, CA Assoc. of Legal Doc. Asst.
- Other Information
Parking: Lot, On Site