PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
REVIEWS Write a Review
04/12/12Provided by Citysearch
Vista Dental is wonderful! My family has been going to them for a little more than one year, during which I personally have had multiple work done on my teeth - Mainly because I chose to neglect my teeth and I really didn't know what my options were. The Front Office has been has such a pleasure! Always so nice, keeping me well informed of my insurance coverage as well as my financial responsibility. Dr. Kim was amazing! He explained the pros and cons of the different options of my treatment, made suggestions, but most importantly he allowed me to decide. The email and text reminder/confirmation for my appointments was sure convenient, they are very up to date with technology. The offices are beautiful! The staff is pleasant and very personable and professional. Overall I truly feel that they are one of the best places you can go to for your dental health and I readily recommend them to my co-workers and friends. Vista Dental is a must in our family and I thank them for everything they have done to help me feel more confident in myself! I value my teeth more now than ever.
04/09/12Provided by Citysearch
My experience with Dr.Kim has always been good. Unfortunately over the last few years the level of customer service in his office has declined greatly which has forced me to look for a new dentist.
Multiple errors in billing accompanied with poor customer service from the front desk has made going to the dentist that much more of a dreaded experience.
Unfortunately all the focus on upgrades in technology, new uniforms, and office comsetics has taken away from the customer's #1 priority, Customer Service.
As great as the office looks, it really does not help the customer if they can't get the billing correct.
04/20/09Provided by Citysearch
I can't say enough good things about this dental office. As someone who has a fear of going to the dentist, I am very thankful to have found such a great dentist. Dr. Kim put me right at ease and was very understanding of my apprehension. The staff at Vista dental was equally to be commended. I would highly recommend this office to anyone.
04/14/09Provided by Citysearch
Dr. Kim at Vista Dental are wonderful. They really care about my dental health. I have had numerous crowns and fillings and Dr Kim was very gentle and really cared that I was scared to be there. I have really appreciated everyone at the office taking care of me and my family. He is a great guy and funny too! Jennifer (the hygienist is really good too!
Vista Dental Vancouver, WA
- General Info
- Dr. Don Kim and our team of experienced dental professionals at Vista Dental are here to provide you with the highest standard of care you need and deserve. Our location makes it convenient for all patients to gain access to the dental care they need. Dr. Kim has been in practice for over 22 years and has extensive experience performing advanced dental procedures and is accredited by several leading professional organizations. Vista Dental proudly specializes in full-mouth rehabilitation. Turn to us for general dentistry services, cosmetic procedures, tooth replacement needs, and smile makeovers!
- Extra Phones
- Regular Hours
Mon - Fri: Sat - Sun Closed
- Dentists, Cosmetic Dentistry, Dental Clinics, Dental Hygienists, Implant Dentistry, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- Payment Options
- Mill Plain Crossing Shopping Center between Verizon and Cafe Yum. Located directly across from the Walmart parking lot.
- Fisher's Village, Bennington, Cimarron
- Friendly And Helpful Office Staff; Personalized Gentle Care; Comfortable Relaxing Environment; Highly Trained Staff; Committed To Continual Education And Learning
- American Dental Association, Kois Center Certified, American Academy of Periodontology Associate Member, American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, American Academy of Implant Dentistry, Washington State Dental Association, Clark County Dental Association, Loma Linda School of Dentistry Graduate.
- Other Information
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes