PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
REVIEWS Write a Review
10/05/17Provided by DexKnows
The Bax family have a severely disabled daughter with a mother on oxygen. You have not repaired their refrigerator for weeks on end. They are eating out of ice chests week after week. What is wrong with you people? I'm never buying any appliance again from Sears. Get them a new refrigerator Not made by Sears.
05/27/17Provided by YP.com
Service technician showed up on time both times they had to come out. Was very easy to online chat and change our appointment too! Service tech was very helpful too! Will definitely recommend and use again. ***Sears, please send a link for a google review too, we can't stand Yelp! And refuse to leave reviews there :-)
04/04/17Provided by YP.com
Sears sent an experienced repair man to fix our dishwasher within 5 days of calling. He had brought the right parts along, after a Sears representative sent a part that was completely wrong. He brought parts that were made of metal which should prevent the upper rack wheels from breaking off again. Having a Sears warranty has saved us a lot!!!
12/24/16Provided by YP.com
I had to wait a week to get a repairman to visit my refrigerator. He had to order parts from factory. A week later they arrive. He came back and installed the parts. He told me not to plug it in until Friday (giving it time to de-ice something). On Friday night I plugged it in. About 2 hours later I received the same error message I started with. I called for service and was hung up on twice.
I called back on Saturday for a repair appointment and was told it will be another week before a technician can get here to look at problem again.
11/19/16Provided by YP.com
I was really happy to see the same technician come out as he had once already fixed a issue with my dishwasher..but it wasn't the dishwasher fault. A small piece of plastic got caught up in a drain outlet. That was fixed in a matter of 10 minutes. Jeff just came out to repair the slider for the top rack. Jeff already had the part as this was a problem with this model overall. This was repaired very quickly. The bonus of the new slider track rail has a better mechanism to raise or lower the upper rack. Jeff even ordered a new improved drain trap to be sent to me. I have always received excellent service from Jeff. He knows his appliances and how to repair them quickly. I appreciate that. Thank you Jeff!
09/07/16Provided by YP.com
The repair was done but I am not happy with This Kenmore product . You can't tell me it is acceptable to have all your food in the fridg to freeze . I have learned it don't pay to complain to you about this because you just don't care that I have to though my food away because it all freezes in the fridg . My fruit and vegtables and eggs and everything
07/25/16Provided by YP.com
Sears did a great job! Got an appointment in two weeks which is pretty typical. Technician is wonderful. He's worked on this refrigerator before so we sent the part ahead to our house so it would be there when he arrived to fix the refrigerator.
05/02/16Provided by YP.com
The workers are okay, but the setup of the customer service experience sucks. One time when my ancient mother was at home dying, the weather was very hot, and the Sears fridge quit working. The soonest POSSIBLE moment they could come was in 10 days. I had to have safe food for my mother and Sears didn't care. 10 days. I kept my service contract, but phoned a local repair company, who came within two hours and fixed the problem. Now, though, Sears provides a 4 hr window for a service call a week out, saying they will tell you the day of the call how it is narrowed to two hours. Well, they didn't tell me, I had to worm the information from them. Even Comcast, for heavens' sake, provides a 2 hour window and sticks to it. But never mind an emergency. Sears will do nothing. Not even pay for the dry ice to keep the contents cold. They will pay 'up to $100' for food that has to be replaced. They will pay to have a rental fridge brought -- can you imagine that with a dying mother?
04/12/16Provided by YP.com
Lamarre (spelling) the tech has faithfully been servicing our LEMON washer under a maintenance contract. His service is great, but the washer is a loser. He's done the best he can....super professional, knowledgeable ..but the machine needs to be replaced badly!!!!!!!!!!
02/28/16Provided by YP.com
The young man who came to work on our piece of crap Refrigerator by Samsung was very patient and kind to us old folks. We have been very discouraged with all the problems with unit and he has always been very "upbeat" and does a great job of fixing it -again for us.
12/09/15Provided by YP.com
The first guy said he didn't know if he had done the repair correctly (he didn't), although he did diagnose the problem correctly. To Sears' credit, they did not charge for the next guy that came out - and he was amazing. Fixed the dryer correctly AND THEN he vacuumed and lubed the insides so it was all nice and clean and ready to work. First guy didn't do any of that. 1 star for first guy (saw problem, just couldn't fix it or shine up the dryer afterwards). 5 stars are inadequate for second guy.
10/27/15Provided by YP.com
I called to make an appt was told I had to wait a week to get an appt, so I made the appt, and nobody showed up!
Called when I realized nobody was coming and was told they were sorry, but I would have to wait 3 weeks to get another appt. After asking to talk to a supervisor, they were able to find an appt, but I had to wait another week.
The gentleman that came out was rude, short with me when I asked questions, and down right not a good person for this job. When he diagnosed the problem, I was then told it would be another 2 weeks I was going to have to wait to have my broken refrigerator fixed. Tried to tell him it had already been 2 weeks and he basically told me it was not his problem, he was sent out to diagnose and next appt was 2 weeks, I needed to take it or leave it. I asked him to try for a sooner appt. and he refused to even try.
Sears is the #1 Appliance Services Provider according to IBISWorld Inc. market share data. Call or Click to Schedule your Service. We're the Kenmore experts.
- General Info
- Sears Home Services has over 6,000 expert technicians providing both product maintenance and repair solutions. Our technicians are industry trained, well-respected and will help keep your products running longer and working right in no time. We are America's #1 appliance services provider -wherever you bought it, we’ll repair it. 24/7 Customer Support. What to expect: Call before we arrive, Estimate before we begin work, 90 day satisfaction guarantee on parts and labor. We’re the largest appliance services provider in the country and we’re right around the corner! Plus, you will save 20% on all in-home repairs! Our expert technicians will process payment and any coupons or discounts at the time of service.
- Regular Hours
Mon - Sun:
- Major Appliance Parts, Appliance Installation, Dishwasher Repair & Service, Electronic Equipment & Supplies-Repair & Service, Exercising Equipment-Service & Repair, Lawn Mowers, Lawn Mowers-Sharpening & Repairing, Major Appliance Refinishing & Repair, Major Appliances, Range & Oven Repair, Refrigerators & Freezers-Repair & Service, Small Appliance Repair, Small Appliances, Television & Radio-Service & Repair, Tractor Repair & Service, Vacuum Cleaners-Repair & Service, Washers & Dryers Service & Repair
- Sears Home Services is number one in appliance repair. We offer In-Home Repair & Maintenance Services for the following: Washers & Dryers, Refrigerators and Freezers, Cooking Appliances, Dishwashers, Microwaves, Riding Mowers, Snow Blowers and more! We also offer multiple solutions for all budgets, and service most brands regardless of where you bought it. Trust the Appliance Repair Experts at Sears. For expert repair services, Call 1-800-280-5986 for more information.
- Payment Options
- 3com, Ace, Acer, Addison, Admiral, Adobe, Adobeair, Agrifab, Air Quest, Aiwa, Amana, Ambassador, American Standard, Americana, Apple, Aprilaire, Arcoaire, Ariens, Armstrong, Asus, Ati, Averatec, Bard, Bosch, Bose, Briggs&Straton, Brother, Bryant, Caloric, Campblhsfld, Canon, Carrier, Casio, Cerwin Vega, Char-Broil, Cisnet, Coleman, Comfort, Companion, Compaq, Craftsman, Craftsman Pro, Creative Lab, Crosley, Day & Night, Dell, Delonghi, Delta, Denon, Dirt Devil, Dunkirk, Dynamic, Eager 1, Ecowater, Element, Ema, Emachines, Ennox, Epson, Estate, Eureka, Euro-Pro, Fedders, Fiesta, Fisher, Fisher Paykel, Frigidaire, Fuji, Funai, Galaxy, Gateway, Ge, Ge Profile, Generac, Gibson, Glow, Goodman, Harmon Kardon, Health Rider, Heil-Quaker, Hitachi, Homelite, Honda, Horizon, Hotpoint, Hp, Husqvarna, Ibm, Ikea, Imperial, Infocus, Inglis, Intercity, Intl Cmf Prd, Janitrol, Janome, Jbl, Jenn-Air, Jensen, Jvc, Kawasaki, Kelvinator, Kenmore, Kenmore Elite, Kenmore Pro, Kitchenaid, Kohler, Lawnboy, Lenovo, Lg, Lifestyler, Lifetime, Liquid Video, Lite-On, Luxaire, Mackissic, Mage, Magic Chef, Magicpak, Magnavox, Maker, Makita, Maytag, Mcculloch, Milwaukee, Mirus, Mitsubishi, Modern Maid, Msi, Murray, Nec, Nikon, Nordyne, Norge, Odak, Ohiosteel, Oneida Royal, Panasonic, Payne, Philips, Pioneer, Polaroid, Polk Audio, Portercable, Poulan, Proform, Quasar, Rca, Reebok, Reliance, Rexel, Rheem, Robins/Subaru, Roper, Royal, Royal Sover, Ruud, Sampo, Samsung, Sears, Sentry, Singer, Skil, Snapper, Snow
- Vancouver Mall
- Walnut Grove
- 24/7 Customer Support - 90 day satisfaction guarantee on parts and labor