See what we can do for you!View Now
PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
REVIEWS Write a Review
08/20/18Provided by YP.com
Kelly did an awesome job with my repair and I'm a very picky person. He fixed issues unrelated to accident (minor rust on other side of car) and rubbed out areas that were damaged by my wife when she used a scratch pad to remove some paint that fell off a truck in front of her on M59. When I got the van back it looked like new and this is a 9 year old van. This was all contained within other estimates that I received. Kelly's work is second to none and he is a very experienced body man. I want to give a special shout-out to Kelly and his crew!!!!
05/03/15Provided by YPmobile
I personally am more of the pickiest people out there when it comes to vehicles Kelly and his crew didn't do a great job you did a fantastic job my vehicle is straight the way it should look and even better than I thought it would look hats off to you guys
07/10/13Provided by YP.com
Absolute excellence.... I had insuranced work done on my collector car with custom paint. color matching was dead on. I also had a side job done by them (no insurance) and was equally pleased. The consideration and detail to the work done was well beyond my expectations considering I just wanted simple touchup work done. I absolutely will be referring others to this shop. There is nobody better in the area.
10/22/12Provided by YP.com
BEST COLLISION PLACE AROUND!!!! I recently had my car repaired at this place and my car looks better then new! I was refered to K & T from a family friend and I can see why. They made the entire process worry free. Kelly, the owner went out of his way to work with my busy schedule which was a HUGE relief. He kept me informed and got my car in and out quickly. He even did touch up on scratches in spots that weren't related to the repair! You can't even tell anything ever happned to it. I will definitely return if needed in the future and I will continue to pass the word along. Thanks again K & T!!!!
12/03/09Provided by YP.com
When looking for a shop to paint a few pieces I needed done, a friend found K & T, so I figured I'd give them a shot. He said he'd had a family member have something done there with good results and I believed it. Apparently his family member is good friends with one of the workers at this shop and the work may have reflected that in my opinion. I, on the other hand, have no connection with anyone at this place and had a terrible experience. The pieces were not even primed, just months later the paint is flaking off, and there's overspray/runs in a number of areas. Also, one piece was fiberglass and they decided not to take the time to block it appropriately, leaving the finish rather crappy looking. I would definitely not recommend this place and I'm continuing to spread the word to anyone looking to get any body or paint work done.
We are very surprised by this review and your dissatisfaction with our business. We have built our business on a 100% customer satisfaction guarentee and we stand by that guarentee. If you had a problem with the quality of work or products we used, I wish you would have contacted me directly to address these issues, we would have been more then willing to correct any and all issues you had. Unfortuantely, we never received a phone call, email or follow up in regards to your disatisfaction. We have built our business the last 21 years on customer referals and we take pride in each and every job that we complete. Again, we appoligize, and we really do wish you would have simply contacted us to address this.
Foreign, Domestic and Classic Car Specialists
- General Info
- Kelly Wojcik, owner, 30 + years experience. Lifetime warranty on all work. Discounted deductibles! State of the art facility - Newly Constructed in 2003. FREE ESTIMATES! Work with all insurance companies.
- Business History
- The owner Kelly Wojcik has been working on cars all of his life. He started learning at a young age in the garage with his Father and brothers. From there he went on to work at different repair facilities and dealerships until he decided to open up his own state of the art repair facility in 1991.
- Regular Hours
Mon - Fri: Sat - Sun Closed
- Social Links
- Automobile Body Repairing & Painting, Antique Repair & Restoration, Antiques, Auto Body Parts, Auto Repair & Service, Automobile Body Shop Equipment & Supplies, Automobile Parts & Supplies, Automobile Repairing & Service-Equipment & Supplies, Automobile Restoration-Antique & Classic, Dent Removal, Truck Body Repair & Painting
- *Insurance claims *Accidents *Fender Benders *Frame diagnosis and repair *Domestic, Foreign and Classic car repair *Paintless dent repair *Lease turn in specialist *Theft repairs *Detailing *Precise computer color matching system *Classic car restoration *Glass replacement
- Payment Options
- We are located off of 23 Mile Road, between Schoenherr and Hayes. On the South side of 23 Mile Road there is a street called Rizzo Dr. Take Rizzo Dr. all the way down, Turn Right and we are on the left side of the court.
- Discounted deductibles. Free estimates.
State Certified For Paint And Auto Body Repair
Phone # 586-247-5237
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
K & T Kustom Kollision Inc
- Other Information
Services: Antique Restoration