PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
REVIEWS Write a Review
Vision. Voice. Victory.
- General Info
- AIDS Resource Center Ohio ( ARC Ohio ) is Ohio’s premier nonprofit provider of a comprehensive and coordinated response to HIV / AIDS, from prevention to diagnosis and treatment. We use a holistic approach to address the physical, emotional and social needs of those living with HIV / AIDS in a way that brings hope, healing and empowerment. With 13 offices in 11 cities, we provide medical care, pharmacy and other direct services to more than 4,000 HIV-positive individuals, and testing, prevention, outreach and advocacy to tens of thousands statewide.
- Extra Phones
Primary Phone: 567-202-2334
- Do you know the hours for this business?
- AIDS Information & Services, Health & Welfare Clinics
- Offices throughout Ohio - Akron, Athens, Canton, Columbus - Clintonville, Columbus Medical Center and Pharmacy, Greater Columbus Mpowerment Center, Dayton Medical Center and Pharmacy, Dayton, Jackson, Lima, Mansfield, Neward and Toledo.
- HIV / STD Hotline 800-332-2437
AIDS Resource Ctr Ohio
Aids Resource Center of Ohio