PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
REVIEWS Write a Review
"We are committed to providing top quality document imaging service with customer satisfication as our absolute priority. We strive to provide custom solutions to fit your company's needs in a timely fashion. "
- General Info
- Image Integrator was founded in 2005 by Deana Gugger and Scott Secord who have had a long lasting partnership for over fifty years of combined service in the records management field. Their knowledge and motivation to satistfy deadlines and requirements are well known throughout the Central New York area. Our location is centrally located and fully capable of handling your record storage needs. This facility is secrued by an advanced alarm and sprinkler system. Concrete exterior walls and floors make our home at Rockwest an ideal record storage facility.
- Regular Hours
Mon - Fri: Sat - Sun Closed
- Paper Converting, Digital Printing & Imaging, Microfilming Service, Equipment & Supplies, Records Management Consulting & Service, Scanning & Plotting Equipment, Service & Supplies
- Paper Conversion Services Image Integrator's conversion services provide more immediate and portable access to your important data - archival or current. We have the equipment and expertise to convert paper to microfilm and digital images. These can be provided with a linked index, double-key verified for accuracy, for ease in accessing your images. Image to Film Send us your electronic files and images (pdf, tiff, jpeg, xls, doc, etc.) and we will convert them to film on our Kodak 9610 archive writer with or without an index. Microfiche Digitizing As storage needs change and progress, you may find that your Microfiche solution is no longer serving your needs. Image Integrator digitizes microfiche into an electronic image which can then be imported into a Document Management System. Aparture Card Conversion Image Integrator provides quality conversion from cards to electronic images with a linked index, double-key verified for accuracy, that can be imported into a Document Management System. Microfilm Conversion Image Integrator can digitize 16 mm or 35 mm historic film to an electronic image. Rare Document Conversion We offer conversion of fragile documents such as historic newspapers, maps, deeds, oversized books, and vital records. As with all documents processed by Image Integrator, these fragile items are handled with care and with our promise of a high quality end product. Film Processing Image Integrator has a complete lab for film processing and duplication for all forms of micrographic media. We meet and exceed all NYS ANSI Specifications and have our lab tested by a third party source bi-weekly to provide the best possible film processing available. Â Maintenance Image Integrator offers full local maintenance on all of the products we sell. Our technicians are committed to providing fast and professional service. Document Mangement Software - FileBound Software and Versa Image Software
- Payment Options
- FileBound, Kodak, Konica Minolta, ST Imaging, Standard, Versa Image
- New York Library Association New York State Archives New York State Association of Records Managers New York State Office of General Services
- Other Email
- Other Information