PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
REVIEWS Write a Review
- General Info
- The Everson Museum building is a sculptural work of art in its own right. Designed by renowned architect I.M. Pei, the building itself is internationally acclaimed for its uniqueness. Within its walls, Everson houses roughly 11, 000 pieces of art: American paintings, sculpture, drawings, graphics and one of the largest holdings of American ceramics in the nation. Our Mission: As the first museum devoted to collecting American art, the Everson uses this focus to make possible direct encounters with all art through its collections, exhibitions, scholarship, and educational programs.
- Extra Phones
- Regular Hours
Mon - Tue Closed Wed - Fri: Sat: Sun:
- Art Museums, Educational Services, Museums, Places Of Interest, Tourist Information & Attractions
- Tours & Outreach, Films and Talks, Classes, Family Programs, Trips, Summer Picnic, Festival of Trees, Exhibitions, Traveling Exhibitions, Gallery Talks and Lectures.
- Payment Options
- Located in downtown Syracuse at the corner of Harrison and South State Streets, across from the War Memorial.
- Downtown Syracuse, Downtown
- Museum Shop, Museum
- Other Emails
- Other Information