PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
REVIEWS Write a Review
06/07/06Provided by Citysearch
The guys who work at this local hardware store look like they're right out of central casting. But underneath their tough exterior they've got great advice for everything from hanging a hammock to fixing the screen door. They are nice and generous with their time and though it's not one of those super stocked chain stores like ACE or OSH, I never leave there feeling that they didn't have what I needed
11/09/05Provided by Citysearch
I HAVE FOUND JUST ABOUT ANYTHING I HAVE EVER NEEDED FOR MY HOME REPAIRS AND VARIOUS PROJECTS ALONG WITH HELPFUL ADVICE AT NORTH HOLLYWOOD HARDWARE. THE STAFF IS EXTREMELY KNOWLEDGEABLE AND IF YOU'RE NOT SURE WHAT YOU NEED OR HOW TO MAKE A REPAIR, ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS ASK. I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN ABLE TO GET WHAT I WANT QUICKLY WITH NO LONG LINES. IF THEY DON'T HAVE EXACTLY WHAT YOU NEED, THEY WILL ALWAYS TELL YOU THE CLOSEST PLACE TO FIND IT. I HAVE NEVER HAD A PROBLEM RETURNING ANYTHING AND I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS STORE TO ANYONE WHO NEEDS PRODUCTS OR EVEN JUST HELP WITH THEIR HOME REPAIRS. I L O V E T H I S S T O R E !!!
09/26/05Provided by Citysearch
First time I went to this place trying to get a refund they said I had the wrong receipt..it said what I bought and date etc...that angered me, but I went to go find it (Just moved so it was chaos and took me forever) Came back, then told me I had to have original package. I then asked to make an exchange but was told no since I didnt have the packaging. I said that on the receipt and on the store policy sign by the register it states must have receipt and return withing 30 days for refund..nothing about having the package. The manager told me they could not sell it without the package so I couldnt make an exchange. Well...if it aint on the sign or receipt you should at least let me make an exchange...but my continuing business is not worth eight bucks I guess...
The Old Fashion Hardware Store of the Valley
- General Info
- Being a family owned local business we know what most families are going through during the troubling times. Open 6 Days A Week or Shop Online 24 hours at www.ehardware2go.com selecting our ship to store to pick items up. We have a number of PPE items that you might be looking for. Come by to check out all the disinfectant items that you might need. We provide curb side service for Covid-19, disabled persons, moms with sleeping children and pet owners on a hot day.
- Regular Hours
Mon - Fri: Sat: Sun:
- Social Links
- Paint, Electric Equipment & Supplies, Hardware Stores, Keys, Plumbing Fixtures, Parts & Supplies, Sprinklers-Garden & Lawn
- Computerized COLOR Paint Matching, Keys Cut, Garage Remotes, Customized Signs, EPA Kits available for Lead removal or RRP, Earthquake Disaster Kits, First Aid, Water Purification Tablets, LED Flash Lights.
- Payment Options
- 3M, Baldwin, Cabot, GE, Irwin, Krylon, Kwikset, Lutron Westinghouse, Mason Select, Master Lock, Minwax, Morse, National, Olympia, Rustoleum, Schlage, Skil, Stanley, Valspar, We have the folowing products, Weiser
- At the corner of Ventura Blvd and Carpenter Ave, 3 blocks East of Laurel Canyon Blvd. in front of CBS
- South Valley, Studio City
- Red Bull, Drinks, Candy, Rock n Roll Music
- English, Spanish
- Studio City Chamber of Commerce
- Other Email
- Other Information
Parking: Lot, Private
Bike Parking: Yes
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
Price Range : Average
Pets Allowed: Yes