PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
REVIEWS Write a Review
I get you better fast
- General Info
- Dr. Hilborn is one of a select few of Sterling Heights Chiropractors that deal with Acute or Traumatic care. He deals with Disc Herniations in both the neck and lower back. He also deals with Sciatica, Facet syndrome, Spondylolisthesis, pain down the arms and legs, headaches of all kinds, neck pain, lower back pain, rib pain including pain in the midback. He is also very successful with shoulder, knee, wrist, hand, ankle, hip and any other extremity types of pain which includes carpal tunnel, tennis elbow, golfers elbow, shin splints, IT band tendonitis. So if you are tired of just being adjusted and not getting better come see him. He is a Sterling Heights Chiropractic Physician that cares and will go the extra mile to get his patients well. If he needs to refer out, he will. He regularly send people out to Neurologists, Neurosurgeons, Pain management physicians, Physiatrists, Podiatrists, etc.
- Extra Phones
- Regular Hours
Mon: Tue: Wed: Thu - Fri: Sat: Sun Closed
- Nutritionists, Acupuncture, Chiropractors & Chiropractic Services
- Biofreeze, Sombra, Celedrin, Neck Support, Lumbar Support, Lumbar Brace
- Payment Options
- I am right next door to Jet's Pizza on the southeast corner of 19 mile and Schoenherr. I have the KIROPRAKTIK sign.
- Sterling Heights
- Low Level Laser, Decompression of Cervical and Lumbar, Massage, Ultrasound, Electrical Muscle Stimulation, Traction, etc.
- Michigan Association of Chiropractors (MAC), American Chiropractic Association (ACA)