PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
REVIEWS Write a Review
02/07/10Provided by YP.com
Do not go here! I went to this place because my regular hair salon was 30 minutes away, and I was just needing a trim. I knew I was trusting a student, but I thought she could handle a simple trim. I could not have been more wrong. They are too "textbook" and don't even see how the cut actually looks on the client. The place is a mess and the students don't seem like they want to be there. My girl kept talking about how she was actually a barber and hardly ever cuts women's hair. Well that's a relief considering I am a woman and care a lot about my hair, but I figured she could handle the most basic request. I know the place is cheap, but it's not worth it. I plan on contacting my regular salon and getting it fixed because I hate it. The only part that looks good on my hair is the part that she didn't cut. She decided to just blunt cut an extra layer at the bottom, so now my hair takes longer to fix because I have to blend my layers, because she didn't know how to do that either.
It says that they will be supervised, but that is also a lie. A few people randomly walk around, but they never say anything, and the students never ask for help unless it's from another student and it's something that they don't want to do on their own because they're not comfortable with it, even though it's school and they could at least give it a try because they're supposed to be learning. It isn't that hard to use a Chi. Then, when the instructors do look over the finished work, they don't do anything but make it shorter even when you asked to only do a TRIM because you like your long hair.
I do not like my hair at all!
Do what you LOVE, LOVE what you do! Offering exceptional education for an extraordinary career.
- General Info
- A nationally accredited institution through NACCAS, we offer government financial aid to qualifying students. Now is the time to start an exciting career in the beauty industry! Our students are equipped with knowledge in the skills and services to offer their guests and trained in the business skills that will make them successful stylists, barbers, estheticians, and/or nail techs.
- Extra Phones
Salon Services: 417-881-0707
- Regular Hours
Mon Closed Tue - Thu: Fri - Sat: Sun Closed
- Barber Schools, Adult Education, Beauty Salons, Beauty Schools, Business & Vocational Schools, Hair Stylists, Skin Care
- Educational programs in Cosmetology, Barbering, Esthetics and Manicuring/Nail Technology. Guest services open to public at great prices! Walk-in and appointments welcome. Hair, nail, skin, waxing, facial shaving, haircolor, cutting, massage, facials and much more! All work is provided by supervised students.
- Payment Options
- American Crew, OPI, Redken
- Located at the corner of Sunshine and Glenstone in the Plaza Shopping Center.
- Southeast Springfield
- Members of the Springfield Chamber of Commerce, Nixa Chamber of Commerce and the M.O.B.
- Other Information