PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
REVIEWS Write a Review
The National Cat Protection Society is a shelter whose mission is dedicated to the protection and welfare of cats.
- General Info
- The National Cat Protection Society (NatCat) is a no-kill, non-profit 501(c)(3) cat shelter founded in 1968 by the late career humane officer C. Richard Calore to provide shelter, adoption, retirement and humane education for cats. We depend solely on donations to exist.
- Regular Hours
Mon Closed Tue - Sat: Sun Closed
- Social Links
- Animal Shelters, Animal Shows & Organizations, Human Relations Counselors, Human Resource Consultants, Human Services Organizations, Humane Societies, Pet Stores, Tourist Information & Attractions
- NatCat Newport Beach offers the products and services: Lifetime care for cats, Cat and kitten (mixed and pure) adoptions - spayed or neutered, health- and temperament-checked, leukemia-tested, vaccinated, dewormed and microchipped prior to adoption, Humane education, Fostering and volunteering opportunities, Low-cost spay and neuter, and other referrals
- Payment Options
- Cat Retirement, Cat and Kitten Adoption, Humane Education
- On CA-1 N/W Coast Hwy, the shelter is on the east side of the street, between Fern St. and Grant St.
- NatCat Newport Beach offers these amenities: Retirement center, Enclosed outdoor patios, Pet therapy
- NatCat Newport Beach proudly belongs to the: American Humane Society, Humane Society of the United States, Newport Beach Chamber of Commerce, Costa Mesa Chamber of Commerce, Member of the BBB
- Other Emails