PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
REVIEWS Write a Review
Prior to becoming a resident of The Arbors, my mother could best be described as depressed. The depression has now disappeared. She socializes daily with many friends she has met at The Arbors, even though she cannot remember their names from one day to the next! Between the socializing and the many ongoing activities, she simply does not have the time or need to be depressed. My mother states that she loves it there. The credit for her feeling goes to the management and your caring staff, and I truly appreciate all that the folks at The Arbors do.
Memory Care; it's all we do and that's why we do it so well.
- General Info
- An “A” rated community for Alzheimer’s and memory care in Sparks, NV, the Arbors is an experienced and dedicated partner in caring for your loved one who is living with dementia.
- Business History
- The Arbors is owned and operated by the Stutchman Family. For over 40 years their research, planning and development in senior housing and Alzheimer’s care has produced successful and respected facilities in Northern Nevada. One of the many benefits to being family owned is the flexibility to create personalized programs and solutions for each resident.
- Regular Hours
Mon - Sun:
- Alzheimer's Care & Services, Assisted Living & Elder Care Services, Assisted Living Facilities, Nursing & Convalescent Homes, Residential Care Facilities, Retirement Communities, Senior Citizens Services & Organizations
- At the Arbors, our respite care provides short-term breaks that relieve stress, restore energy, and promote balance in your life while providing your loved one a safe sercure living environment. The challenges of caring for a loved one with Alzheimer's are part of daily life. The Arbors, where memory care is our specialty.
- Payment Options
- Arbors Memory Care Community is located on Prater Way, just east of Vista Blvd. We're down the hill from Northern Nevada Medical Center.
- Sparks Business Park
- 24-hour residential care for persons with Alzheimer's or other dementias. Respite (short-term) care. Specialized activities and events seven days a week. Three meals a day + snacks, laundry, housekeeping.
- The State of Nevada’s Bureau of Health Care Quality and Compliance
- Other Information
Parking: On Site, Free
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
Services: Mental Health Services