PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
REVIEWS Write a Review
Al's Rod and Custom can help you create your dream car and turn it into reality!
- General Info
- restoration of old and vintage vehicles or all makes and modles
- Business History
- Al's Rod and Custom been in business for 20, but, prior to the hot rod business, the family owned and operated the local Marine business, for 40 years. They had dealerships for many known brands, and maintained these customers and their aquatic vessels. Prior to the marine business, the family owned the local sporting good business.
- Regular Hours
Mon - Fri:
- Social Links
- Automobile Customizing, Antique & Classic Cars, Auto Racing, Auto Repair & Service, Automobile Body Repairing & Painting, Automobile Restoration-Antique & Classic, Automobile-Custom Designed & Replica, New Car Dealers
- Our specialized mechanics, metal fabricators, & painters have years of classic vehicle restoration experience. Have you dreamed of transforming your somewhat neglected or completely abandoned, rusty, classic vehicle into the beauty that she deserves to be? Don't allow more years to slip away. Give us a call and we can talk about how we can metamorphis your caterpillar into a butterfly. 775-557-4800 If your classic car isn't performing the way it used to; we can do all of the mechanical work that you don't prefer to do. Our family owned business is trustworthy and can be taken at our word. So, if your pride and joy is slightly less than healthy, we will evaluate the issues and communicate to you what the problems are, and how we can fix them. We do all jobs "on site" ie: tune-ups; brake installation/repair; heating; A/C install/repair; power steering; transmission replacement/rebuild/repair; drive line; exhaust; total engine rebuild; electrical problems; glass replacement; instrumentation issues.
- Stanford Industrial Park
- Al's Rod and Custom has been involved with the Hot August Nights organization, as well as many local car clubs.,Al's Rod and Custom is currently on the N2M2 (Northern Nevada Motor Madness) coalition. see N2M2.org
- Other Information
Parking: Self, On Site, Free