PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
REVIEWS Write a Review
We're not just a PPEC - We're a rehab center!
- General Info
- Since 1991, Children's Rehab Network has been caring for children ages newborn to 21 whose conditions require continuous nursing, education, and therapeutic care. We work to help stabilize and improve a medically fragile child's condition and to assist the family as much as possible. Parents get help so they can return to work, go back to school, or care for their other children.
- Extra Phones
North Center: 605-622-7575
Inquiry Line: 305-972-6370
- Regular Hours
Mon - Sun:
- Nurses, Occupational Therapists, Physical Therapists, Special Education, Speech-Language Pathologists
- CRN is a PPEC, Prescribed Pediatric Extended Care. We cater to children who require constant nursing care. We also provide in house therapy and education. We have transportation to and from the center, every day, for children who qualify.
- Payment Options
- South Miami
- Physical therapy, occupational therapy, Speech therapy, Nursing, Special Education, Transportation. The children are fed breakfast, a snack and lunch. They also nap during the day and play outside.
- American sign language, English, Spanish