First-classBetter than mostAbout what I expectedNot the worst...Disappointing
Like this review? Share it on your social network to get the word out!
25 Years Experience in investigations, executive protection, and security consulting. Retired Federal Agent.
Summary of Qualifications- Thomas J. Farrell
* Twenty-six years of diversified experience in federal law enforcement as Special Agent in Charge with the United States Secret Service, Supervisory Federal Air Marshal with the Federal Air Marshal Service and an Assistant Federal Security Director with the Transportation Security Administration.
* Extensive operational experience in criminal investigations to include bank fraud, access device fraud, counterfeiting of currency, money laundering, electronic crimes, and identity theft. Investigations were multi-jurisdictional and international in scope. Conducted international financial crimes investigations in Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia, and Finland. Extensive operational experience in Presidential protection and security, and security and threat assessment in an airport environment. Conducted Presidential protection security advances in domestic and international venues
* Comprehensive management experience in criminal investigations. Special Agent in Charge of a multi-agency financial crimes task force, and oversight of all criminal investigations in a Secret Service field office. Protective operations management experience in Presidential protection and aviation security include:
* Physical Security Design
* Security Planning and Implementation
* Critical Infrastructure Protection
* Complex Logistical Support Activities
* Application of Emerging Technologies
* Liaison with Public/Private