PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
REVIEWS Write a Review
03/02/11Provided by Citysearch
Dr. Kearns is a fantastic doctor no doubt about it. The office is very comfortable and the staff friendly. There is not much else to say about it all, if your back is hurts and you want to see a true professional who actually gives a damn see Dr. kearns
01/18/11Provided by Citysearch
Dr. Kearns the Chiropractor has been in business in the Schaumburg area for close to 25 years now and is the only person i would trust with my back. I have been seeing him for issues with my discs and also for homeopathic treatment. The atmosphere at the office is geared toward holistic health and the doctor looks not only at the issue you come in for, but also the overall condition that may be causing the problem.
I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a general chiropractor, but also if you are tired of doctors who only want to give you pills to solve your problem and not actually take the time to get to know what actually might be the root of the issues. Wouldn't ever look for another doctor for these things
01/28/10Provided by Citysearch
I had tried many chiropractors and they were able to do very little with my chronic back and neck pain. I tried medical doctors, but all they did was just recommended prescription drugs, which I didn't want to keep taking.
Finally after seeing a couple of rave reviews on Webupon, I decided to give Center for Physical Health a try. After just several visits all the pain is gone. To top it off, the staff there were all very friendly and professional. I feel like a new person.
They have my vote for Best Chicagoland Chiropractor.
01/14/10Provided by Citysearch
First I went to medical doctors for my lower back problem. All they could do is give me strong prescription pain killers. I went to other chiropractors, but they could only provide temporary relief. Since going to these chiropractors my lower back pain is gone for good. And, they were very affordable. It's not often you can say a doctor is affordable and the best, but this certainly applies to Center For Physical Health in Schaumburg.
Doctors & Chiropractors Together.
- General Info
- The Center for Physical Health is a chiropractic clinic located in Schaumburg, IL. Since inception over 15 years ago, we have sought to provide our customers with high quality chiropractic and rehabilitative care. If you have an illness or ailment, we want to help you get back on your feet!
Our services include:
- Chiropractic care
- Physical therapy
- Massage therapy
- Physical medicine
- Nutritional consultations
- Rehabilitation therapy The Center for Physical Health combines all the knowledge and experience of chiropractors and medical doctors with that of therapists and a variety of alternative providers to create a plan for your optimum health. This team approach creates an integrative solution to address all of your health concerns-ensuring that our patients receive the comprehensive care while most appropriately meeting their needs. Our group strives to maximize the patient's involvement in recovery or rehab in order to minimize the unnecessary prescription of medications. We also focus on physical problems, as well as muscular-skeletal complaints. As specialists in the diagnosis and treatment of neck and back pain, headaches, sciatica, hip pain, joint pain, leg, arm, and hand problems, we can help you recover from a wide range of conditions and injuries. If you have received injuries from an auto accident, whiplash, work injuries or sports injuries, our team of experienced medical professionals can help you recover quickly, increase your mobility, and minimize your pain. We also offer effective non-surgical treatments for carpal tunnel and similar conditions. For more information concerning our premium rehabilitation, contact the Center for Physical Health today. Call The Center for Physical Health today to schedule your appointment for total, natural health!
- Extra Phones
- Regular Hours
Mon: Tue: Wed: Thu: Fri: Sat: Sun Closed
- Social Links
- Physicians & Surgeons, Acupuncture, Chiropractors & Chiropractic Services, Clinics, Physical Therapists, Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice, Physicians & Surgeons, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Repetitive Strain Injuries
- Pain Management
- Sports Injuries
- Massage Therapy
- Work Related Injuries
- Back Pain
- Payment Options
- Insurance Accepted: Blue Cross Blue Shield, Insurance Accepted: COBRA, Insurance Accepted: Medicare, Insurance Accepted: Workers' Compensation
- Corinium Plz
- Other Information
Specialties: Physical Medicine
Services: Repetitive Strain Injuries, Pain Management, Sports Injuries, Massage Therapy, Arthritis, Work Related Injuries, Physiotherapy, Back Pain