PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
At Morrison Dental Associates, our patients always come first.
- General Info
- The Advantage of Multidisciplinary Dentistry After nearly 40 years of providing comprehensive dental services, Morrison Dental Associates is a fixture in Savannah's medical community. The practice was founded in Savannah in 1973 by Dr. Thomas J. Morrison in the office located on 31st Street in the Thomas Square neighborhood. During the decades, Morrison Dental has expanded to serve Savannah from additional locations on Wilmington Island and on Abercorn Street in midtown.Morrison Dental is Savannah's largest dental practice, and Dr. Morrison pioneered multidisciplinary dentistry in the city. By offering comprehensive oral healthcare in multiple locations and under the Morrison Dental umbrella, Morrison Dental is able to fulfill the dental needs of virtually any patient. The practice's diverse staff is able to provide general dentistry, orthodontics, oral surgery, restorative dentistry, pediatric dentistry, dental implants, sleep dentistry, esthetic dentistry such as crowns and veneers as well as more specialized dental treatments.Patients appreciate the convenience of being able to have their entire family's dental needs met under one roof, and a diverse staff of experienced dentists and oral healthcare specialists collaborating on a daily basis results in an overall higher standard of care. That's the Morrison Dental advantage.
- Regular Hours
Mon - Thu: Fri: Sat - Sun Closed
- Pediatric Dentistry, Dentists, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Orthodontists, Sleep Disorders-Information & Treatment
- GENERAL DENTISTRY Cleanings Cavities Crowns Bridges TMJ Treatments Dentures / Partials Oral Cancer Screening Root Canal Pediatric Dentistry COSMETIC DENTISTRY Whitening Invisalign Veneers Six-Month Smiles Botox Dermal Fillers Bonding Recontouring ORAL SURGERY Dental Implants Wisdom Teeth SLEEP DENTISTRY History of sleep dentistry Obstructive Sleep Apnea Oral Appliance Therapy PERIODONTICS Laser Surgery Crown Lengthening Connective Tissue graft TMJ Treatments ORTHODONTICS Braces Invisalign Six-Month Smiles Orthodontic Appliances
- Payment Options
- BOTOX - INVISALIGN - ZOOM! - Nobel Biocare - Sleep Group Solutions - SomnoMed - watermark medical
- Oakdale, Southside
- Georgia Dental Association Academy of General Dentistry American Dental Association American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons South Carolina Dental Association American Association of Orthodontists
- Other Information
Insurance: Delta Dental PPO, Delta Dental Premier