PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
REVIEWS Write a Review
Providing Speech and Language Services to Children and their families since 1985
- General Info
- Associated Speech Pathologists is a private speech therapy clinic in San Marcos, California. Associated Speech Pathologists was founded in 1985 by Mary Anne MacLellan, M.A., CCC. The philosophy of the practice is to provide quality and personalized services for children and their families.
- Regular Hours
Mon - Fri:
- Speech-Language Pathologists, Educational Services, Occupational Therapists, Physicians & Surgeons, Pathology, Rehabilitation Services, Schools, Special Education
- We believe that communication is the foundation for success and happiness. Children and their families are the top priority at Associated Speech Pathologists. We listen to our clients and believe that communication with physicians, teachers and other professionals is essential in providing quality speech and language intervention.
Enhance Communication Skills Necessary to Perform Both In Formal Presentations and In Daily Business Communication
Improve Ability to Express Thoughts Clearly and Effectively
Improve the Sound of your Voice, including Ability to Project, Effective Use of Breath, And Tone Quality
Reduce Accent, either Foreign or Regional
- Payment Options
- We are a Comprehensive Speech Clinic for Children and Adults. We are located in San Marcos, CA and we look forward to serving you and your family. Call or visit us for more information about how we can help.
- Highly individualized programs, tailored to suit your needs. Sessions arranged based on your schedule. We have very accessible trainers who go above and beyond.
State Licensed ASHA Certified
- Other Information
Wi-Fi: AT&T Wi-Fi Hotspots