PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
REVIEWS Write a Review
01/25/12Provided by Citysearch
the place that we live in has scheduled Crane pest control to inspect apartments on a fixed schedule of twice a month and on certain day of the week and between a certain time. The technician has no regard of the schedule and sometimes shows & sometime does not show up & also sometimes shows up on wrong day of the week. the apartment managers do not hold him responsible because both the apartment managers & the technician arrange the schedule as per their convenience and do not notify the tenants at all. My roommate had gone along with the technician & the apartment managers on their route, and quite a few time saw them enter an apartment assuming no one was in and it turned out that people were in the restroom or shower. At 1 time a woman tenant had taken a shower & step into the the passage leading to her bedroom naked when the manager and technician walked into her apartment, she was totally shocked. But these things dont get reported fearing a landlord retaliation.
Your Local Commercial Pest Control Experts.
Specialized Commercial Pest Control
- General Info
- Crane Pest Control: Your Local Commercial Pest Control Provider: Crane Pest Control was founded in San Francisco in 1930 and has grown to become of the largest providers of commercial and public health pest control in the Greater Bay Area. Crane Pest Control provides professional service for the control of insects and rodents to commercial, industrial, food service , hotels and healthcare facilities. Our business is based upon the guiding principles of being community, value, science, and safety focused to provide customers with superior pest control solutions.
- Extra Phones
- Regular Hours
Mon - Fri: Sat - Sun Closed
- Pest Control Services, Bird Barriers, Repellents & Controls, Pest Control Equipment & Supplies, Pest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
- Active members and leaders in National Pest Management Association
- Extensive in-house training program and licensing requirements for technicians
- Entomologists are on staff in each service sector
- Leaders in science based pest control
- Specialize in designing environmentally sensitive pest management programs to assist in meeting the requirements of LEED AIB Silliker FDA USDA.
- Crane has been among the leaders of science-based pest control
- INTEGRATED PEST MANAGEMENT (IPM) - For over half a century
- championing the methods of holistic and cooperative integrated pest management to ensure a safe and effective program for our clients and their employees and customers.
- Payment Options
- Northwest San Francisco, Laurel Heights-Jordan Park
INDIVIDUALIZED COMMERCIAL PEST CONTROL PLANS
Crane Pest Control individually designs each client's pest management program to fit their needs and works closely with site personnel to coordinate full implementation of procedures. In addition to a dedicated technician, each account is also assigned a quality assurance manager and technical support team. This multi-layer approach to account management ensures that our clients receive the highest quality of service available.
Crane specializes in designing environmentally sensitive pest management programs for regulated and inspected facilities (, , , , etc.) Crane has created a superlative Compliance File System as well as an optional electronic (bar code) monitoring system for these facilities.
BBB, QualityPRO, GreenPRO, NPMA, International, USGBC, California Restaurant Association, BOMA
- BBB, QualityPRO, GreenPRO, NPMA, AIB International, USGBC, California Restaurant Association, BOMA