PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
REVIEWS Write a Review
01/17/11Provided by Citysearch
I had an ear infection and i couldnt really hear or move my head the correct way... I went to the MD and they told me that i needed to take this medication and that medication.. I didnt want to do that. soo i looked up my options and chiropractic was one fo them. BEST DECISION IVE EVER MADE! I enjoy the atmosphere at spence chiropratic and the staff are very nice :) I reccomend them to everyone i know!
11/14/10Provided by Citysearch
I had a painful frozen shoulder after working out that I figured would go away. After a couple days & the pain remained, I decided to go to a chiropractor. It took a few visits but my shoulder is feeling great, the doctors took their time to recommend various exercises to do and gave me different stretches to do. Appreciate all the help docs!
09/13/10Provided by Citysearch
OMG! I have been to other chiropractors before and let me tell you, Dr Spence and his staff really do care about their patients...
My first visit to his office was AMAZING. The girls at his office are so friendly and I could tell that the other patients there loved them as well. I was interested in the Logan technique and the girls told me that the doctor specializes in 9 different techniques. To top everything off, about 2 days later, I received a letter from the doctor welcoming me to his Chiropractic Family.
I loved this office from the 1st day I walked in and totally recommend them to everyone.
07/21/08Provided by Citysearch
I was a skeptic at first but that changed the minute I walked in. Staff was friendly. Doctor was great! When I was done with my xrays the girl at the front desk explained my next several visits and I was impressed and not blind sided with unexpected cost. Also, it seem that the patients enjoyed the small talk with the staff. Great atmosphere to be in.
Great experience, I've always been very active but back pain had been limiting my activity so a friend referred me to Spence Chiropractic Center and I'm doing great now. The staff and docs are great, it was apparent they really love what they do and cared about my getting better.
I've seen a few other chiropractors in the past but this was a totally different/much better experience. It is very professional and you can tell you're in the right place from the get go. I found out the office has won many awards including Best SD chiropractic office and I can see why. I really appreciate what they did and continue to do for my activity level and how I feel, it's allowed me to get back to the activies I love.
I was having neck pain and headache on and off for a while and had been putting off going to a chiropractor because was nervous about finding ""the right office."" I found it, this is it!! One day the pain got so bad that the multiple advil I was taking was not doing much to help and I had held on to a Spence Chiropractic business card that had been given to me by a co-worker months earlier. I called, they got me in the same day, and since I've been getting my treatments my headaches and neck pain are totally gone, even when I play tennis (which used to be tough on my neck). I'm also getting treatment on my lower back and that is a lot looser. I've since sent 2 of my friends who were in acar accident and they are having great results also.
Dr. Spence is very nice, everyone in the office makes you feel comfortable and the treatments are amazing ...no more advil for me.
Optimal Health Naturally. The highest quality care in a professional, friendly, and supportive environment.
- General Info
- About Spence Chiropractic Center Spence Chiropractic Center offers chiropractic adjustments and physical therapy for patients in the San Diego, California, area. Dr. Christopher Spence and Dr. Terry Riley provide high-quality, compassionate care to help patients achieve optimal health. In fact, City Beat voted Spence Chiropractic Center as Best Chiropractic Office in San Diego for 12 years! At Spence Chiropractic Center, patients can receive treatment for a broad range of conditions, including work-related injuries, neck pain, back pain, and sciatica. Those who have been injured in auto accidents or other types of accidents can rely on the skilled and dedicated chiropractic team at Spence Chiropractic Center for the care they need. Those who have pain from underlying health conditions, such as fibromyalgia or carpal tunnel syndrome, can count on getting the right care for managing their pain. The doctors at Spence Chiropractic Center work with physicians to ensure that each patient has the treatment they need for making a full recovery. They strive to help patients recover and return to their usual activities as much as possible. Patients who come to Spence Chiropractic Center can rest assured that their health and well-being is in good hands. During their treatments, they can rely on getting excellent care from a team of knowledgeable and friendly chiropractic doctors.
- Regular Hours
Mon - Wed: Thu: Fri: Sat:
- Chiropractors & Chiropractic Services, Alternative Medicine & Health Practitioners, Chiropractors Referral & Information Service, Massage Therapists, Pain Management, Physical Therapists
- Services: Chiropractic Services Pain Management Massage Therapy Physiotherapy Ergonomic Evaluations Nutritional Consulting Medical Referrals Available Insurance-Pay and Private-Pay Services Conditions Treated: Auto Accident Injuries Whiplash Neck Pain Headaches Mid-Back Pain Low Back Pain Sciatica (Pain, Numbness, Tingling in the Leg(s)) Sprains / Strains Shoulder Pain Arm Pain / Numbness Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Hip Pain Post-Surgical Muscle Spasms And Other Neuromusculoskeletal Conditions
- Payment Options
- The Beautiful State-Of-The-Art Office is Very Close to Public Transportation, is Minutes From All Freeways in Mission Valley.(in The Promenade across the street from Sports Authority)
- Mission Valley East, Eastern San Diego
Spence Chiropractic Center of Mission Valley
- Other Information
By Appointment Only: Yes
Services: Chiropractor Information