PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
REVIEWS Write a Review
- General Info
- Established in 1938, R.E. Staite Engineering Inc. is a general engineering contractor, specializing in marine and heavy construction. The company handles major projects in all aspects of deep foundations, land and marine construction, both offshore and in harbors. It offers services like pile driving, dredging, bridges and piers, heavy and tall lifts, project management, environmental clean up and spill response. Some of the projects undertaken by R.E. Staite Engineering Inc. include construction of the U.S. Navy Nuclear Aircraft Carrier Wharves for the Stennis and Reagan North Island, dredging of the National City Marina Basin, U.S. Navy Ocean Pier Construction San Clemente Island and Wharf Repairs for the Port of San Diego.
- Extra Phones
- Do you know the hours for this business?
- General Contractors, Consulting Engineers, Electrical Engineers, General Contractor Engineers, Professional Engineers
- Bridges Dredging Environment Improvement Marinas Inland Construction Piers & Warfs Lifts Project Management Permits & Entitlements Pile Driving
- Barrio Logan, Central San Diego