BANKER BK-10 Money Counter highly accurate counterGet Quote
PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
REVIEWS Write a Review
Bill Counting Systems
Providing Equipment For Businesses
- General Info
- PROVIDING EQUIPMENT TO BUSINESSES In life, imitation is considered the sincerest form of flattery. In business, it indicates you’re the leader. Often mimicked but not replicated, BANKER BK-10 Money Counter is the highly accurate industry leader. With its unique patented sensor, the BANKER BK-10 accurately counts all types of U.S. and foreign currency. Counts all bills (loose, clipped, packed) Counts all coins (loose, rolled, till cups, large scoop) Counts tickets Counts tokens Counts many other items — you decide! Considerably faster than hand methods and more accurate than analog counting scales, BANKER's One-Count Accuracy™ pays for itself. Returns on investments are traditionally calculated in years; with a system from BANKER, it is better stated in weeks or even days. Save time. Save money. Reduce stress with the BANKER BK-10. Accurate – count cash tills, deposits, change fund, safe verification and vault Efficient – cuts time spent counting money Intuitive – simple to learn and operate Visual & Audio Feedback – reduces employee frustration settling cash Reliable – ask a customer in your area In business, where time and accuracy count, the BANKER Money Counter is the Hands-Down choice™. BANKER MONEY COUNTING SYSTEMS PRODUCT INFO THE BANKER BK-10 The BANKER BK-10 is the highly accurate money counter that is intelligent by design. The 100 percent digital difference means the BANKER BK-10 has no moving parts, nothing to oil or clean, nothing to jam, and does not require or need calibration. Engineered and made in the USA, the BANKER BK-10 is business rugged to be accurate and work reliably for years to come. •Counts all bills (loose, clipped, packed) •Counts all coins (loose, rolled, till cups, large scoop) •Counts tickets •Counts tokens •Counts many other items — you decide! The BANKER BK-10 replaces a friction counter, coin counter and calculator in a small footprint device. The high-speed thermal printer provides an audit tape for your records. Upgrade the BANKER BK-10 to the BANKER System and you have the system of your design that enhances reporting and timesaving. TECHNOLOGY OF BANKER MONEY COUNTING SYSTEMS THE DMT – 100% DIGITAL DIFFERENCE What’s Inside? Money counters are not created equal; neither are the results. OTHER COUNTERS Most use load-cell scales to register “relative” weight and thereby calculate the quantity of money (think bathroom, produce or meat scales). These inexpensive-to-manufacture units use analog mechanisms that only display in a digital format. Due to the internal mechanism, they are adversely affected by humidity, elevation, temperature and off-level surfaces. They require calibration (must be “leveled”), and they tend to fluctuate. Generally, a V-shaped hood is used to center the money on the middle 25% of the counting surface in an attempt to overcome the inconsistencies experienced with this type of sensor. Some customers find a need to recount. The Banker Money Counting Systems | Digital Technology THE BANKER The BANKER's unique, patented DMT (Digital Mass Transducer) sensor is the industry leader for highly accurate counting (think money and pharmaceuticals). The DMT measures mass. The high-quality internal mechanism that drives the BANKER assures accurate counts under varying conditions, elevations, temperatures and surfaces. Intelligent by Design™, the BANKER uses a 100% digital method to measure, calculate and display the...
- Business History
- The BANKER Money Counter National Source is South Texas Business Systems, Inc. Founded in 1975 as a Texas-based cash register and systems provider, our vision and engineering know-how have allowed us to evolve into the national marketing and engineering organization for our core product, the BANKER money counter. Our point-of-sale and cash register expertise allow us insight into issues faced by today’s retailers. Made in the USA means we make enhancements and meet delivery schedules required by both large and small organizations. The corporate headquarters, based in Corpus Christi, Texas, serves as a distribution point to our customers, offices and reliable dealer network. Our customer base includes grocery chains, restaurants, coffee shops, retailers, national non-profit organizations and many others.
- Extra Phones
- Regular Hours
Mon - Sun:
- Coin & Bill Counting, Sorting & Wrapping Machines, Bank Equipment & Supplies, Cash Registers & Supplies, Coin & Bill Change Machines
- Money Counting Systems, Scanning Systems, Touch Screen
- The corporate headquarters, based in San Antonio, Texas, serves as a distribution point to our customers, offices and reliable dealer network.
- Live, friendly, knowledgeable person answers every call.
- English, Spanish