PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
REVIEWS Write a Review
I love taking my kids to the discovery kids musum, they have a lot of fun everytime we go. The complaint is that I need to pay for my self to sit and watch my kids paying $8.50 for mykids is fine since they are there playing and interacting but really worth the price for the adults.
- General Info
- Discovery Gateway offers 60,000 square feet of interactive, hands-on fun with engaging workshops, programs, and exhibits that invite the whole family to create, learn, and play together. Discovery Gateway’s programs and exhibits are designed to address the many ways that children learn, as well as to help parents understand and support their children’s development. All the engaging and interactive activities inspire creative play and learning, and fun for the entire family.
- Extra Phones
- Regular Hours
Mon - Thu: Fri: Sat: Sun:
- Museums, Children's Museums
- Payment Options
- Located inside the Gateway mall, with separate entrace
- Rio Grande, Downtown Salt Lake City
- Gift Shop, Facilities Rental for Birthday Parties and Special Events, Memberships are available
- Formerly The Children’s Museum of Utah, our organization was founded in 1978 by a group of parents, educators, and community leaders who believed that children learn the best through “doing.”
- Other Information