PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
REVIEWS Write a Review
Was told my laptop couldn't be repaired, and needed to buy a new one. Salem Geeks diagnosed my laptop and discovered the spot where i plug in my power cord was broken. My laptop was repaired for $120.00 dollars and works like new again. After they diagnosed the problem, I called around and other companies were charging up to $300.00 for the same repair. I would like to say thanks to Jared, the owner for a job well done. I don't hope to see you soon, but if I need someone I know who I am calling.
I took my laptop in I am very happy with the work done. They were able repair my laptop for much less than they originally thought. They were willing to try to fix my bowed frame and back of the LCD rather than replace it. They were able to find a replacement but understood when I was concerned about it not being the same color, they offered to try to fix rather than replace the bezel and back. Looks great..and I got it back within a reasonable time, My only issue was receiving updates on the service, I initiated most of the contact, but I would go back and would refer a friend.
I own a business that depends on people having access to me via email, and which also requires that I have access to internet and word-processsing regularly, so when I found that my computer had a bug that wouldn't allow me access to any of my programs and/or clients, I was in a bit of a panick to say the least. After making several calls to local computer tec companies, I made a last inquiry call to Computer Geeks and was treated to not only a knowledgeable tec (no middle man), but also the best price and turn-around time yet. My computer was dropped off that very morning and we picked it up the same night---fixed, ready to go and in better shape than it was probably in prior to the bug (after all his clean-up/repare)! Needless to say: I highly recommend Salem Geeks!Angel H.
Official Tester for Microsoft Windows Anti Virus Software
Computer Down? About To Freak? Call A Geek.
- General Info
- About Us We love technology! Salem Geeks was started by Jared Pierson in May of 2005 after recently selling his company "Geek Delivery" in Lethbridge, Alberta Canada. Jared moved to Salem to be closer to family and to enjoy the beauty that the Pacific Northwest has to offer. The first Salem storefront opened January 2006. Salem Geeks is committed to providing excellent service at a fair price. Technology is our passion and sharing our knowledge and helping with our customers problems is what gets us out of bed in the morning. Some of us earlier than others :) Salem Geeks can come to you, or you can bring stuff to them. Thanks to modern technology they can even control your computer remotely. Give us a call so we can discuss the best options for you issue.
- Business History
- Salem Geeks was started by Jared Pierson in May of 2005 after recently selling his company "Geek Delivery" in Lethbridge, Alberta Canada. Jared moved to Salem to be closer to family and to enjoy the beauty that the Pacific Northwest has to offer. The first Salem storefront opened January 2006. Salem Geeks is committed to providing excellent service at a fair price.
- Regular Hours
Mon - Fri:
- Computer Service & Repair-Business, Computer Data Recovery, Computer Network Design & Systems, Computer System Designers & Consultants, Computer Technical Assistance & Support Services, Computers & Computer Equipment-Service & Repair, Mobile Device Repair
- Servicing PC, Apple, and Tablets Computer Repair Diagnostics Performance Enhancements Computer Networking Consulting Local Area Networks Technical Support Virus Removal
- Payment Options
- Apple, Mac, apple, mac, upgrades
- Sunnyslope Shopping Ctr
- In office
- English, Spanish
- Other Email