PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
REVIEWS Write a Review
03/05/12Provided by Citysearch
For 8 years after moving from the Chicago area I had been looking for an auto place where I could trust the work. These guys really give you an honest job for an honest buck, more than fair price and they stand behind their work. I highly recommend them.
11/26/11Provided by Citysearch
i took my truck in for a heater core replacement on my truck and was treated very well. the price they quoted was competitive to ford but with the coupons that were offered by them i got a great deal. ----very customer friendly and let me use a company vehicle when i needed it. good job!
03/14/10Provided by Citysearch
I have had several of my cars and my kids' cars repaired at Olympia. Each and everytime we have been given honest, straight forward, professional opinions as to the vehicles' problems and cost of repair. And, get this, they refuse to do unncessary work that so many other, less trustworthy auto mechanics throw in to run up the cost. As a woman who in the automotive world has often received less than the respect deserved, Olympia consistently gives 5 star service. I recommend them to everyone!
11/05/09Provided by Citysearch
I've been using this shop for more than 5 years and they have always provided good service at a fair price. They also stand behind their work. Totally satisfied.
I was alarmed when I saw a previous review (evertbodydance) that made claims re: tie rod ends and poor service so I looked to see what other reviews this person wrote. There was a review for Mid-America Transmission. I have no experience with them so I won't speak for their servic, but I went to their shop and saw a person working there who was fired from Olympia for theft....go figure!
11/03/09Provided by Citysearch
I take my Toyota Camry in yearly for a tune up and feel good about the service I receive at this shop. Darryl is always very nice to me when I call and explains clearly what my car needs. They wont do anything that it doesn't need! This makes me feel good, since as a single woman, I am worried sometimes about being taken advantage of. I am thankful to have received such honest and quality service from an auto shop. I highly recommend it.
07/22/09Provided by Citysearch
The worst automotive repair shop I have ever been to. Please read this before using Olympic Automotive.
We were given an $1,800 estimate at another shop to replace tie rod ends, water pump, and head gasket. Olympic said they could do it for between $1000 - $1200, because we only needed 3 of the 4 tie rod ends and the water pump but the head gasket would not need to be replaced. They said they could save on the labor because they would not charge us for labor on the one set of tie rods because they had to remove those parts anyway to get to the water pump.
......In the end the total was about $1600. We were never notified about the difference and were not given the discount on labor promised when we first brought it in. They double charged us on labor to remove the same parts for the tie rods and water pump. They did only half the work other the shop was going to do, at only $200 less and over $400 more than their own estimate.
We were not first time customers. They treat repeat patrons as badly as new customers. Also, they usually do not honor the coupons published in local circulars.
We found many of their repairs to be defective and they had to be redone a short time later. They outsource alignments and other services at a high additional surcharge.
This shop is very dishonest. We were lied to several times by the manager. I want everyone to know the deceptive practices of this shop. Please beware.
04/19/09Provided by YP.com
I've taken my vehicle to Olympia for many years now and have never once had any problems. The staff are polite and professional. They have taken care of numerous things for me, including the simple things, like an oil change, to more complicated problems as a slipping transmission. They are comparable in pricing to any other shop, but they go that extra mile to make you feel like you're part of the family. I have the utmost confidence in Jeff and Derrick that they'll take care of me, no matter what the situation. I definitely recommend this shop to anyone and if you do go somewhere else, you're probably paying too much for things you most likely don't need.
Check Out Our HONEST Approach To Auto Repair
World Class Service
- General Info
- Olympia Auto & Tire is a Christian, family owned and operated automotive service facility dedicated to performing quality service on domestic and import vehicles. We operate in an environment of trust and integrity where everyone is treated with respect and dignity. We are dedicated to being courteous and friendly and above all honest. Our work is of the highest quality, and we always stand behind it.We are located in St. Peters, MO and have been providing quality service on cars, trucks, vans and SUVs since 2000. We are a complete facility that can repair anything on your vehicle except body and paint work. Even the most difficult issues are not too tough for our trained, ASE certified Master Technicians. Some of the more common problems that we address are engine performance and efficiency, brakes, suspension, heating and air conditioning, tune-ups, engine and transmission replacement, state safety and emission inspections, electrical issues, tires and alignments. Here are a few things that we think separate us from other repair facilities: Our technicians are ASE Certified Master Technicians We are a Better Business Bureau member with an A+ rating We are an AutoMD "IQ" Service Center (AutoMD recommended center) We are a Missouri State Safety and Emissions Station We have financing available for bigger jobs We can provide shuttle service for surrounding areas All new repairs carry at least a 12 month, 12,000 mile warranty We can service domestic and Foreign vehicles. Last but certainly not least, we care about you and will do everything in our power to resolve your issue as quickly and painlessly as possible.
- Regular Hours
Mon - Fri: Sat - Sun Closed
- Social Links
- Auto Repair & Service, Automobile Diagnostic Service, Automobile Inspection Stations & Services, Automobile Parts & Supplies, Brake Repair, Mufflers & Exhaust Systems, Tire Dealers, Tire Recap, Retread & Repair
- Major and Minor Engine Repair and Maintenance, Brakes, Exhaust, Struts, Shocks, CV Joints, Steering, Oil & Filter Changes, General Auto Repair, Auto Air Conditioning, State Inspection, Suspension, Tune-Ups, Belts & Hoses, Charging System, Catalytic Converters, Dual Exhausts, Diagnostic Work, Alignments, Tires, Fleet work
- Payment Options
- AC Delco, Bosch, etc...
- 1/2 Mile North Of highway 94
- Ashleigh Estates, Saint Peters
- Comfortable waiting room with TV, coffee & soda
Official Vehicle Inspection Station, ASE Certified,
- BBB Better Business Bureau,, ASE
- Other Information
Specialties: Cars, Foreign, Vans, Imports, Domestic, Trucks, Automobiles, Suvs, Autos