PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
REVIEWS Write a Review
04/01/10Provided by Citysearch
This is an excellent Chinese restaurant. We always get a meal of 2 and it comes with soup and an egg roll. Their egg rolls are delicious, unlike some places who serve mystery meat in them. The crab rangoon is good and the beef is the most tender I have ever had. The service is usually pretty good most of the time. Sometimes there is a long wait but the food is totally worth the wait. I would highly recommend this place if you are looking for a good Chinese dine in place!!
09/04/09Provided by Citysearch
Food is always delicious and consistent, but forget it when the when you order take out. They always estimate it way too short (up to 30 minutes) and I have never received an apology from the owner - they could care less. They have a good business and they know it. They have never offered even a free cookie or drink for me sitting around waiting. They don't even start making the order until way after they have promised for it to be done. Service needs to improve a great deal
11/17/07Provided by Citysearch
Such a great place to eat! Great Chinese food, friendly people. We've become regulars! Menu has good variety and everything I've had has been delicious! Mongolian Beef has a great taste never tough. Crab Rangoon is best around. Makes good carry out! Hold bag by bottom!
06/24/06Provided by Citysearch
This restaurant has the best Chinese food I've found in St. Louis yet. If you go to dine in, allow plenty of time as it's not always the fastest. However, the food is DEFINITELY worth the wait!! I especially recommend their Chicken dishes...the chicken is always tender and delicious.
- General Info
- * Specializing in Hunan & Szechuan Cuisine. Family owned and operated. A great dining experience and a variety of Chinese specialties. Welcome to the website of Mandarin Garden, where we strive to offer you a wonderful dining experience. Our creative menu features a variety of specialties prepared only with the highest quality ingredients available. If youre in the mood for delicious food, fast, friendly service and a warm and welcoming ambiance, then stop by Mandarin Garden today. Come see what all your friends and neighbors are talking about!
- Regular Hours
Mon - Thu: Fri: Sat: Sun:
- Chinese Restaurants, Asian Restaurants, Restaurants, Take Out Restaurants
- Carry-Out Service Available
- Quick Lunch & Relaxing Dinner
- Chinese Restaurant
- Mandarin Beef
- Authentic Chinese Food.chinese Cuisine
- Made To Order
- Payment Options
- Mandarin Garden 36 Plaza 94 St Peters, MO 63376 (Schnucks Shopping Center) Highway 94 & Jungermann Rd
- Saint Charles, Centre Point
- Other Information
Take Out: Yes
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese