Call Us Today!Contact Us
PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
REVIEWS Write a Review
04/26/12Provided by Citysearch
My daughter and new driver locked her keys in her car, after one hour of working with a “coat hanger” she was unable to gain entry, and then she called me for assistance, concerned that the location was dark and unsafe, I called STS Towing. Shortly thereafter Jerry arrived, placed my daughter in the safety of his cab, within 10 minutes had the doors open and her on her way-to our next adventure!
Great job and thanks again.
04/04/12Provided by Citysearch
I was broke down on the side of the highway when i first used sts towing's services, the tow truck pulled up only 10 minutes after i had called and the driver seemed very aware of any dangers that may accure he was very polite and and made sure we were comfortable in the truck wich was very clean and seemed well maintained, while he loaded our car, I strongly recommend sts towing and will use them again if needed.
05/05/10Provided by Citysearch
Steve is back on WF in Jennings and you can tell. He has renovated his shop and when you pass by it will definately catch your eye. Quality and customer service is what STS is all about. Steve has been been in the industry for nearly 35 years and he does it right. Brake work, timing belts, steering suspension or an engine swap, they can do it all. Give Steve a shot at your next repair, the results will speak for hemselves. I've known him for years.
Yesterday's Honesty Within Today's Technology
- General Info
- Our auto repair shop is conveniently located in Jenning, MO. Our quality ASE (Automotive Service Excellence) certified mechanics at STS Car Care employ today's latest automotive technology and are equipped to handle all major and minor auto repair services on foreign and domestic vehicles. Below are some of the many auto repair services that we offer: Air Conditioning Service Auto Repair Belt and Hose Replacement Breather Filter Cooling System Flush Chassis LubeComplete Diagnostic Services Computer Diagnostics Diesel Service and Repair Drive Axels Electronic Testing Electrical Engine Repair and Replacement Exhaust or Catalytic Converters Full Brake Service Front End Work Fuel Injection Service Glass Replacement Light Replacement Oil Change & LubePower Steering Replacement Car Battery Suspension and Shock Repair Struts Service Scheduled Maintenance Services Smog Emissions Testing Tire Service Transmission Service Tune-ups Vehicle Preventative Maintenance Vehicle Fluids Wiper Blades Wheel Alignment 24-Hour Towing
- Business History
- We have over 47 years of experience!
- Regular Hours
Mon - Fri: Sat - Sun Closed
- Social Links
- Power Transmission Equipment, Auto Oil & Lube, Auto Repair & Service, Auto Transmission, Automobile Parts & Supplies, Brake Repair, Electric Equipment & Supplies, Engine Rebuilding & Exchange, Tire Dealers, Towing, Towing Equipment, Truck Service & Repair, Truck Trailers
- Towing, Auto Repair & Service, Oil Changes, Automotive Inspections & Emissions Testing, Automotive Roadside Assistance, Muffler & Exhaust Systems, Automotive Tune Up Service, Alignments, Brakes, Cooling Systems, Transmissions, Shocks & Struts
- Payment Options
- West Walnut Manor, Jennings
- AAA Approved, NAPA Autocare Center
Member of the Towing & Recovery Associations of MO
- Aasp,Autocare Center
- Other Information
Brands Serviced: Volkswagen, FIAT, Lexus, MINI, Lamborghini, Rolls-Royce, Jaguar, Hyundai, Infiniti, Audi, Mazda, Mercedes-Benz, Lincoln, Kia, Buick, Toyota, Mitsubishi, Subaru, Alfa Romeo, Scion, SRT, Freightliner, GMC, Ford, Acura, BMW, Maserati, Tesla, Lotus, Bentley, Ram, McLaren, Nissan, Dodge, Jeep, Aston Martin, Porsche, Chevrolet, Ferrari, Chrysler, Volvo, Honda, smart, Land Rover, Cadillac
Services: Major Engine Repair or Replacement, Towing, Tires, Wheels & Alignments, Steering & Suspension Systems, Fuel, Emission & Exhaust Systems, Auto Glass, Transmission & Drive Train Services, Scheduled Maintenance & Tune Ups, State Inpsections, 25hr Roadside Assistance, Ignition & Electrical Systems, Emmission Testing
Appointment Needed: No