PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
REVIEWS Write a Review
We will not hesitate to take a case to court and to trial, if needed.
- General Info
- We will discuss your situation upfront to determine if we are the right fit for you. We understand your time is valuable, so we offer this brief evaluation of your legal matter to help ensure you would be making the right choice by retaining us to represent you. We proudly serve clients throughout north Missouri from our office in St. Joseph, including Buchanan, Andrew, Clinton, DeKalb, Platte, Clay, and Holt Counties in northwest Missouri and Scotland, Schuyler, Clark, Knox, Adair, Lewis, Sullivan, and Macon Counties in northeast Missouri. If you need legal advice or representation, please Contact Us.
- Business History
- A. David Peppard is an experienced attorney conducting a regional general law practice from his office in St. Joseph, Mo. He has been a lawyer for over 20 years. In his hometown of St. Joseph, Peppard served for five years as assistant city attorney and prosecutor. He was the city attorney/prosecutor for several cities in northeast Missouri, including Memphis, Queen City, and Novinger, Mo. Peppard graduated magna cum laude from Truman (formerly Northeast Missouri) State University in 1980 with a Bachelor of Science - Education degree in Communications. He was a John J. Pershing Scholar as an undergraduate and is a member of the university's Kirk and Baldwin Societies. He graduated from the University of Missouri-Columbia School of Law in 1992, where he was active in litigation competitions and the Student Bar Association.
- Regular Hours
Mon - Fri:
- Traffic Law Attorneys, Attorneys, DUI & DWI Attorneys, Divorce Attorneys, Family Law Attorneys, Personal Injury Law Attorneys, Probate Law Attorneys, Real Estate Attorneys
- GENERAL PRACTICE EMPHASIZING: •Personal Injury •Commercial •Real Estate •Traffic/DWI •Wills/Probate •Family Law
- Payment Options
- We offer free initial consultations in most cases.
American Bar Association
- Missouri Bar Association
Peppard A. David Law Office PC