PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
REVIEWS Write a Review
- General Info
Welcome to Health For All. We are a non-profit organization providing quality medical health and social services to low income families. Patients pay either through Medi-Cal or through private payments (discounts are available).
Health For All , Inc. Is a non-profit, multi-ethnic, community based organization which is dedicated to provide preventive medical care and related services to the underserved populations.
Some of Health For All's FREE (upon determining patient eligibility) programs include:
1. Child Health and Disability Prevention Program (CHDP) to prevent needless and irreversible handicaps through early detection of health programs in children by providing physical examinations and immunizations to children.
2. Cancer Detection Programs: Every Woman Counts (CDP: EWC) provides clinical breast exams and mammograms.
3. Family Pact, a comprehensive family planning services to eligible low-income men and women. Health For All , Inc. also offers discounted fees to non-qualifying patients for other health services.
We currently have 2 locations in the Sacramento Area:
923 V Street Sacramento, CA 95818
2118 Meadowview Road Sacramento, CA 95832
Kindly call to schedule an appointment.
We are also available for drop-ins (only for sick visits).
We also offer an Adult Day Health Care Center to restore and maintain optimal functioning capacity, for disabled adults and frail elderly persons and keep them independent; and Alzheimer's Day Care to provide a safe and therapeutic environment for persons with Alzheimer’s disease while providing caring respite.
Sacramento Adult Day Health Care
2730 Florin Rd.Sacramento, CA 95822
- Extra Phones
Freeport Clinic Number: 916-427-0368
Downtown Clinic Number: 916-448-6553
- Do you know the hours for this business?
- Medical Clinics, Health & Welfare Clinics, Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
- Payment Options
- Southern Pacific - Richards, Central Sacramento, Downtown Sacramento
- Other Information
Parking: Lot, Free
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes