- Chiropractic Injury TreatmentIf you live in Rolla, MO and you have been injured in an automobile collision, Moreland Chiropractic is here to help. We have worked with many patients who have been injured in car crashes and we can probably help you too.
- Chiropractic AdjustmentsEvery year, around 100,000 Americans have surgery to relieve knee pain. But studies suggest that many people can avoid surgery through natural, conservative treatments. Chiropractic adjustments, exercise therapy, and weight loss have all been shown to reduce symptoms of knee pain in patients osteoarthritis.
- Spinal AdjustmentsChiropractic involves treating the person as a whole by assisting the body to heal naturally. It has long been known that healthy, nutritious diets coupled with rest, exercise and spinal adjustments are an integral part of preventative health care.
- Nutritional ConsultationPersistent nutritional deficiencies are commonplace in the world today. As such, nutritional therapy has evolved and grown to include specialized treatments. Preventative health care aims to address stressful environments and the lack of essential nutrients in one's daily diet.
- SubluxationWhen you experience high levels of stress, your muscles will tense which is why you may feel more pain in your back and neck area during stressful events. This tensing of the muscles can create stresses on your spine, causing it to become misaligned. These are commonly referred to as subluxations and they have the ability to make the stress feel even worse because of the increased pain and your body's inability to heal due to the inflammation that excessive amounts of stress generally bring.
- Manipulation TherapyOgura T, Tashiro M, Masud M, Watanuki S, et al. Cerebral Metabolic Changes in Men After Chiropractic Spinal Manipulation for Neck Pain. Alternative Therapies in Health and Medince 2011;17(6):12-17.
"Fish and Chips" found in 1 dish