PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
REVIEWS Write a Review
my son has been at My Other Mother since he was 8 months old. he is now 17. he has always been treated with respect and love. The teachers do a wonderful job in teaching him what he needed to know to go to school. He does very well in school. He always talks about the love and fun he received at MOM. I now have a 3 yr that has been there since he was 6 wks. and we see the same thing. Love and respect and lots of learning and fun. Neither child cried to go to school they cried when it was time to go home. I would highly recommend My Other Mother to anyone with children.
Preparing Children for Life!
- General Info
- My Other Mother Child Care Centers are duly licensed by the Department of Human Services and the state of Arkansas. The centers are open to periodic visits by the local DHS Licensing Specialist; thereby insuring that all state child care regulations are being followed. Since opening in 1992, My Other Mother Child Care Centers have been locally owned and operated.
- Regular Hours
Mon - Fri: Sat - Sun Closed
- Child Care, Day Care Centers & Nurseries, Schools
- * Infant & Toddler Care* Pre-School Care & Development* Pre-Kindergarten Curriculum* The Safe Center at 220 N. 14 Place in Rogers offers School Age Programs - before & after school plus summer programs
- Payment Options
- Half a block off Walnut Street.
- Dedicated to providing "Family Service". Friendly Caring Staff