PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
REVIEWS Write a Review
- General Info
Criteria for technicians
- technicians must be at least 16 years of age
- technicians must be attending high school with plans to attend a 4 year college or university
- technicians must submit character references from faculty from their high school for approval
- technicians must demonstrate significant abilities to diagnose and repair personal computers
- technicians must have an area of focus in which they must have a knowledge of hardware or software from a wide selection of vendors and are able to provide clearly reasoned advise for repairs based on that specialized knowledge
- examples: business desktops, consumer laptops, drivers, networking equipment, high performance cooling systems, operating system types, etc..
- Regular Hours
Mon: Tue - Fri: Sat - Sun:
- Computer & Equipment Dealers
- Payment Options
We are run out of a residential neighborhood in Rocklin, about 3 miles from the Standford Ranch Exit off Highway 65, or 2 miles from the Taylor Road exit off highway 80.