PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
REVIEWS Write a Review
Total MetalWorking Solutions
- General Info
- At McAlpin Industries our mission is to be the world's first choice for sheet metal products, assemblies and services. We pride ourselves on offering our customers one source for a full range of capabilities as well as for volume. McAlpin Industries provides Total MetalWorking Solutions to our customers. You can rest assured you'll get exactly what you want, when you need it, that's our guarantee.
- Extra Phones
Fax Line: 585-266-8091
- Regular Hours
Mon - Fri: Sat - Sun Closed
- Metal Stamping, Industrial Equipment & Supplies, Metal Finishers, Sheet Metal Fabricators, Sheet Metal Work-Manufacturers
- From humble beginnings almost 50 years ago, McAlpin Industries has grown to become recognized as a world-class provider of sheet metal products, assemblies and services. We are a family owned business with members actively involved in the daily management of the company, delivering customers a level of personalized attention uncommon in the industry. McAlpin Industries offers leading-edge engineering excellence. Our engineering expertise has resulted in Design for Manufacturing (DFM) cost reductions for 100% of our customers-the exact percentage that rewards us repeat business. Our unique product management, tracking and process controls ensure on-time delivery at the highest level of quality possible. At McAlpin Industries, customers appreciate our wider range of capabilities. We provide services in-house that many of our competitors source out to external vendors. We take the smarter approach, investing in technology, infrastructure and associate training that provide the rapid response, flexibility and quality our customers demand. Building integrity and trust into every product we make is the McAlpin difference. What makes us different makes our customers better.
- Since 1964, McAlpin Industries has evolved into a vertically integrated sheet metal processing company. We currently offer the following Total MetalWorking Solutions, and will continue to expand our offerings as needs arise: -Fabrication -Assembly -Contract Manufacturing -Engineering -Stamping -Robotic Welding -Finishing -Prototype and Design -Machining -Tooling
- 2012 FMA/CNA Safety Award Winner Recognized as one of Rochester's "Top 100" Companies ISO 9001:2008 Certified OSHA:SHARP Certified EICC AWS