PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
REVIEWS Write a Review
06/10/11Provided by Citysearch
I initially went to Brothers because it is close to where I live. They gave me a very professional estimate, which was less than half of the dealer's estimate. They said it would be about a 4 day job, but were done in three days. Not only was the work top notch, the car was cleaned, waxed and detailed when I went to pick it up! Price? Exactly what was estimated. I would never go anywhere else.
05/31/11Provided by Citysearch
I took my 05 Toyota Camry to Brothers for some front end collision work and I was very pleased with their quickness and their thoroughness. An added bonus is that they're local because I grew up in Charlotte! Their pricing was good too. -Chris A
03/13/06Provided by Citysearch
So I just came in to have a ""Check Engine"" light checked, and the guy there (Bill) was very helpful in explaining what was wrong, how it affected me, and where I should get it done. He talked about how he doesn't have the equipment to fix it, and how the dealers in the area don't even bother. So he gave a recommendation to another place. And they got checked out my car real quick.
The place is right on Brighton-Henrietta so it's really easy to get to. Just look for the big sign.
"Trust Your Brothers in the Business"
- General Info
- Brothers Collision & Mechanical is dedicated to providing our customers with high quality auto repairs at fair and honest prices. We achieve this goal through a combination of highly skilled technicians, state of the industry technology, and a strong focus on customer service. For trusted and experienced mechanical service and collision repairs in the Rochester, New York area, you only need to remember one name: Brothers Collision & Mechanical. Collision repairs don't have to be a hassle. Brothers Collision & Mechanical simplifies the process for you by handling each step of the repair process. Just drop off your vehicle, and rest assured that it will be repaired the right way, the first time. With over 30 years of experience in mechanical & collision repairs, you are in expert hands. Started in 1979 by Dan and Bill Brothers, Brothers Collision & Mechanical continues to provide its customers with outstanding service and attention to detail. In 1998, the shop saw the need for additional car repair services outside of collision repairs, so Brothers Collision expanded its operation to include full mechanical service as well. So what does that mean for you? It means that Brothers Collision is your "one-stop shop" to handle all your car repair needs -- collision, mechanical, or detailing.
- Regular Hours
Mon - Fri: Sat: Sun Closed
- Automobile Parts & Supplies, Auto Body Parts, Auto Oil & Lube, Auto Repair & Service, Automobile Body Repairing & Painting, Automotive Tune Up Service
- AC,Heating,Climate Control Repair, Brakes Repair, Domestic, Exhaust/Mufflers Repaired, Foreign, Inspection Stickers, Pick Up And Delivery, Radiator Repair, Suspension & Steering, Trucks, Tune Ups, Vans, Wheel Alignment; Batteries, Tires; Credit Cards Accepted
- Payment Options
- AC Delco, Goodyear, Michelin
- We are located on Lake Avenue between Stutson street and Latta road.
- Complimentary WiFi, soda, water, coffee, flat screen television. Clean and comfortable waiting room.
BBB A+ Rated
- ASE, Greece Chamber of Commerce, "Ask Patty" Female Certified repair facility.
- Other Emails
- Other Information
Parking: Lot, On Site, Free
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes