PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
REVIEWS Write a Review
I would not recommend this company! I had a spring break on my garage door. They came out the next morning to repair the door. Turns out they installed the wrong springs much to small. We have a wood roll up door, which does weigh more, then a steel door. Couple months later the plastic part which connects to the drive screw stripped out and I called them again to replace the part; different service guy and he didnt have the expertise either to recognize that the springs were to small. Basically the garage door opener was doing most of the work. Next, sections of the wood door started to separate; at this stage we called the company who original installed the door. They diagnosed the problem at once and installed the correct spring. Now, if you open the door manually, it goes up very easily.
Nice people, but I judge a company by the standard of its workmanship. I had the misfortune of "falling on" this bunch after my house was broken into. 3 weeks later (yes three), I have a replacement door in place. But the finish on the job is, well, completely missing. I have a 3 ft metal supposed "anti-jam", extra security strip in the door frame, but also a quarter inch gap between the frame and door where they removed the door seal in order to locate said strip. From outside, I can see the deadbolt entering the door frame! And with the deadbolt in place there's a good quarter inch of movement in the door. How does that increase security? It certainly increases the draft on this cold February night! The finish on the molding around the frame inside is equally bad. Nail heads standing proud and in places not flush with the wall. In all, I'll end up spending at least 3 hours of my own time finishing the job. AVOID!!!
"Our Fair Prices Keep Us Busy"
- General Info
- Licensed, Locally Owned & Operated for Over 40 Years! 24 Hour Emergency Service. Entry and Garage Doors, Commercial & Residential, Door Repairs, Glass Doors, Board Ups for Break-Ins, Home Repair, Senior Discounts, Apartment Owner Discounts, Serving the Inland Empire and Orange County areas.
- Business History
- Need a new garage door? Our expert crew can repair your existing garage door or install a brand new one that will look great and last for years.
- Regular Hours
Mon - Sun:
- Social Links
- Garage Doors & Openers, Commercial & Industrial Door Sales & Repair, Door Repair, Doors, Frames, & Accessories, Gates & Accessories, Glass Doors, Home Improvements, Home Repair & Maintenance, Overhead Doors, Parking Lots & Garages, Storm Window & Door Repair
- Residential • Commercial • GARAGE DOOR REPAIR SPECIALIST • RESIDENTIAL DOOR REPAIR • SPRINGS • OPENERS • ROLL-UP & OVERHEAD DOORS • COMMERCIAL DOORS • AUTOMATIC CLOSERS • LOCKS INSTALLED • SLIDING GLASS DOORS • FRENCH DOORS • STORE FRONTS • FIRE DOORS • SPECIALTY DOORS • CUSTOM DOORS • NEW INSTALLATION ENTRY & GARAGE DOORS • ELECTRIC GATES • STORE FRONT DOORS • REPLACE BROKEN SPRINGS • CUSTOM GARAGE DOOR SECTIONALS • METAL ROLL-UP DOORS • GARAGE DOOR OPENERS • A.D.A. HANDICAP REQUIREMENTS
- Payment Options
- Serving the Inland Empire
- 24 Hours Emergency Service; Licensed and Bonded: License# 866566; SALES, SERVICE, REPAIR, & INSTALLATION; Free Estimates if We Do The Work; Senior Discount
866566 CA Lic
- Other Information
Services: Garage Door Repair, Door Repair