PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
REVIEWS Write a Review
we love them our whole family uses them they are very good and seem to be very efficent at what they do . they really know how to do breeds according to standard. the prices are reasonable especially compared to "corporate "type places .
Really great! They took good care of my dog and me.They gave my dog a wonderful hair cut! Would recomend to anyone!
We care enough to do our very best.
'We Give Your Pets The Love And Respect They Deserve'
- General Info
- Tammy Sullivan established Heavenly Pets in 1990, and it has been a growing thriving business ever since. Tammy had her first grooming job when she was 13 years old and has never looked back. She dabbled in professional handling for a time, and owned several champion show dogs, but grooming is her passion. Sky Janner has worked for Tammy for 20 years. Sky came to work with her mother, a professional dog trainer, and started as a volunteer bather. Tammy soon discovered that Sky had enormous talent for grooming and a wonderful way with dogs and clients. She has been working at Heavenly Pets ever since.
- Regular Hours
Mon Closed Tue: Wed - Thu: Fri: Sat: Sun Closed
- Social Links
- Pet Grooming, Dog & Cat Grooming & Supplies, Pet Services, Pet Specialty Services
- Heavenly Pets is an all service grooming salon, and offers a clean, smoke free environment for your pet. Our groomers, Tammy Sullivan and Sky Janner, are experienced, capable, and caring. They both have extensive knowledge of all breeds and trims, and work hard to make your pet's grooming experience as stress free as possible. Our terrier knowledge and hand scissoring skills are unparalleled. We can make your back yard barbarian look like a perfect gentleman, and we can take your little princess poodle and turn her into a toenail painted, bow clad queen. From the most sophisticated pattern to the simplest shave down, the quality of our work is unsurpassed.
- Located at the intersection of Raytown Rd and Gregory, at the rear of the Raytown Gregory Animal Hospital.
- Hand ScissoringExtensive Terrier KnowledgeSmoke Free EnvironmentOrganic Shampoos and Rinses
- Other Information