PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
REVIEWS Write a Review
Dr,Talati is great,caring,dedicated knowledgeable dentist.I would recommend her to all in need of dental work..Thanks again..bob v
04/19/12Provided by Citysearch
As a nurse, I realize the importance of dental health. That being said, it doesn't make it any easier to go to the dentist though. The dentist I had gone to most of my adult life left his practice and I went as long as I could without one. I am a coward in the dentist's chair. I decided to go to Aspen Dental because they were local and I figured they would have everything available to them for treating everything. I made the best choice. Because of work and school I neglected my teeth. The first visit I had made me aware of their care and concern and making my dental needs affordable. Money is an issue and the relief I felt that there were options was comforting. I have been going there for a little over a year. Everyone from the moment you walk in the door is welcoming and friendly and professional. The feeling of being in good hands with their expertise is beyond words for people like me. So, if you need dental work, run, don't walk there. Your teeth were meant to last a lifetime and I know they will help that to happen.
03/29/12Provided by Citysearch
I had always been hesitant to see a dentist as I had bad experience in the past but I am not anymore after visiting Aspen Dental. The staff is very friendly and there is very little wait time. The doctors give you complete attention to your concerns and clear all your doubts. They were always able to accommodate my schedule. I had my wisdom teeth removed and the procedure was quick and I healed perfectly within 10 days. All the credit goes to the highly experienced staff. Since then I have been visiting this clinic (for the last 3 years). I had my cavities filled, scaling done. It’s always helpful to get small friendly remainders for the next appointments and they always try to accommodate if you want to cancel the appointment. I would highly recommend this clinic for anyone who is looking for their dental needs.
03/21/12Provided by Citysearch
Aspen Dental in Raynham is awesome!!! The staff is so friendly and very helpful. They answer all of your questions
right away. If you can't afford to have something done, they offer you credit services which is what I was accepted for.
When I went in for a free consultation, I was amazed that they started my dental work right then and there. Best place to go for your dental work!!!
12/19/11Provided by Citysearch
Don't bother trying any other dentist. I have been to a couple of different dentists in the area and none can compare to Aspen Dental in Raynham. Very friendly environment, comforting staff members that thoroughly explain all procedures before being performed. Great payment plans if insurance doesn't cover full procedures! I would recommend Aspen Dental Raynham to anyone.
12/14/11Provided by Citysearch
I've been to a few dentists in my life but I really like the staff and atmosphere at Aspen in Raynham. They're always on time for my cleanings and the treatment options are always explained in a comforting way. If you're looking for a dentist this is a good place to check out.
Currently Open for Routine and Emergency Care
- General Info
- Aspen Dental in Raynham, MA is open for all appointment types. As part of our Smile Wide Smile Safe Promise, we are taking proactive steps so that patients, care teams and communities have a safe, clean care environment for all their dental needs. We offer a wide range of dental and denture services with skilled lab technicians that hand-craft, high-quality dentures. Book an appointment online or call anytime Monday - Friday 6:30am - 11pm, Saturday 7am - 9pm, or Sunday 7:30am - 5:30pm EST.
- Extra Phones
- Regular Hours
Mon: Tue - Wed: Thu: Fri: Sat - Sun Closed
- Dentists, Cosmetic Dentistry, Dental Clinics, Prosthodontists & Denture Centers
- Dental Crowns
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Dental Implants
- Root Canal
- Tooth Extraction
- Dentures, Denture Repairs and Relines, Denture Replacement, Cosmetic Dentistry, Dental Bridges, Dental Crowns, Dental Implants, Emergency Dental Care, Fillings, Oral Surgery, Root Canal, Tooth Extraction, Treatment of Periodontal Disease, Check-Ups, Now Offering Dental Implants in select locations,Dentures, Denture Repairs and Relines, Denture Replacement, Cosmetic Dentistry, Dental Bridges, Dental Crowns, Dental Implants, Emergency Dental Care, Fillings, Oral Surgery, Root Canal, Tooth Extraction, Treatment of Periodontal Disease, Check-Ups, Now Offering Dental Implants in select locations
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Emergency Dental Care
- Crowns & Bridges
- Oral Surgery
- Gum Disease
- Teeth Whitening (limited locations)
- Denture Replacement
- Denture Repair & Relining
- Root Canals
- Payment Options
- Oral Health America
- Chili's Plz
- Other Information
Emergency Service: Yes