PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
REVIEWS Write a Review
03/07/11Provided by Citysearch
I have been seeing Dr. Gottlieb and Dr. Hamlin for around 5 years. I enjoy golfing and fishing, on the weekends that my wife doesn't have me doing ""honey-do"" projects around the house. Being a weekend warrior, I see Dr. Gottlieb and Dr. Hamlin to keep me well tuned so I'm not held back by any nagging aches and pains. I have found that going in for regular adjustments keeps me moving. Dr. Gottlieb and his staff are friendly and run like a well oiled machine. They are flexible and are able to get me in and out quickly so I can get on with my day. I have found that going to Carolina Chiropractic is just as important for my body as going to get a yearly routine physical. I can't speak volumes enough about Dr. Gottlieb and Dr. Hamlin. They've guided me not only with chiropractic adjustments, but with overall lifestyle changes to help me lose weight and to live a healthier life.
03/04/11Provided by Citysearch
I have been seeing Dr. Gottleib and Dr. Hamlin for almost 4 years and they are the best! From regular adjutments to emergency needs, their office is friendly, attentive, and professional to all my needs. I highly recommend them to anyone with chiropractic needs.
07/23/09Provided by Citysearch
It's hard to find a doctor you can trust to give you an honest and accurate answer, but I found exactly that in this office. I was experiencing dizzy spells, constant migraines and had been to multiple doctors and had every test done in the book with no help or diagnosis. As soon as I came to Carolina Chiropractic Dr. Hamlin and Dr. Gottlieb were able to listen and help. Since treatment began I have had 1 migraine in the last month and no more dizzy spells. All of the office staff was exceptionally helpful and I was able to walk right in if necessary! I have since referred my entire family and many close friends!
06/06/09Provided by Citysearch
I have been to multiple chiropractors in both FL and NC, and Dr. Hamlin and Dr. Gottlieb at Carolina Chiropractic are simply amazing! Both doctors go above and beyond to know about you and what is important to you, and do everything in their power to help you in your everyday activities. Before visiting their office I was having difficulty in everyday life as well as sports activities. They have helped me to achieve every goal I had ever dreamed of by helping my body feel better, as well as advising me with suppliments that are all natural and very beneficial! I wouldn't let my friends and family go anywhere else!
01/25/07Provided by Citysearch
I do not write reviews as a rule but one of the previous reviews that I read was uncalled for and had to be written by a competator. We have moved out of state but when living here we found Dr, Gottlieb and his staff to be very professional, knowledgeable, and caring. Any problems we had were taken care of immeadeatly and with success. As for Dr. Gottlieb's bedside manner, he's not into telling jokes, his goal is professional and effective remedies to his patients problems. We highly recommend his practice for all your chiropractic needs.
11/01/06Provided by Citysearch
I've been going to Dr. Gottlieb for several years and have only good things about him and his practice. He truly cares about his patients. The best thing is that you don't even need an appointment, you can just walk in and he can see you. I always feel better after getting an adjustment. If your neck and back are bothering you, I strongly recommend going to see Dr. Gottlieb, you'll be glad you did. You can get more information about him from his GetWellQuick website.
10/03/06Provided by Citysearch
I picked this practice when they had Doctor Barry and he was subsequently fired for some unkown reason. Super nice doctor, great bedside manner and a sense of humor. Dr. Gottlieb has a poor bed side manner and unfriendly and lead assistant staff is unwitty and short. The staff turns over quite often here. I would suggest to look elsewhere.
Get Well Quick
Contact Us For Information
- General Info
- Carolina Chiropractic, conveniently located in North Raleigh at Falls of Neuse and I-540; Dr. Ashley C. Owens provides specific treatments for a wide variety of nerve, bone, muscle and joint conditions. We offer highly effective treatments.We work cooperatively with triangle spine surgeons, orthopedists, neurologists, and medical doctors, offering second opinions to those who do not want steroid injections, or surgery as their first choice. Like-wise, if we determine we cannot help your condition in our office; we help you find another type of health provider. In fact we also treat post-operative patients who have failed prior treatments. Carolina Chiropractic offers conservative and alternative treatment options for spine, pelvis, headaches, migraines, neck and back pain, carpal tunnel syndrome. Our doctors have years of experience in treatment of the extremity joints including shoulder, elbow, hand, wrist, finger, hip, knee, foot, and ankle. Though we are thought of as "back doctors," we are actually physicians of the whole body, primarily working with the spine but affecting the health of the entire nervous system. Massage or muscle relaxers will temporarily help the tight muscles, but usually the problem keeps returning. Covering up the symptoms with medication is only a temporarily fix of those tight muscles. Eliminating the nerve irritation with chiropractic care will provide long lasting results you are seeking. Spinal and joint problems including stiffness, pain, and spasm are many times caused by spinal misalignment or subluxations. If you prefer natural healing methods, like physical therapy, nutrition, vitamins, and exercise, then you have found the doctors of your choice.
- Regular Hours
Mon - Wed: Thu: Fri:
- Chiropractors & Chiropractic Services, Back Care Products & Services, Clinics, Pain Management, Physical Therapy Clinics, Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
- Back pain relief, Neck pain, joint pain, Headache treatment, foot, ankle, knee, hip, shoulder, hand, elbow, carpal tunnel non-surgical treatment, nutritional counseling, supplements, topical pain relievers, natural pain relievers, Physical therapy modalities, Chiropractic, manipulation, adjustments, alignments, posture correction
- Payment Options
- Falls of Neuse Road just North of I 540 near Litchford Road
- North Raleigh
- On site, digital X-ray facility, Physical therapy modalities, Chiropractic, manipulation, adjustments, alignments, posture correction, one on one care, no group setting, private exam, private treatment, private bathrooms,
NC Chiropractic Association
- NC Chiropractic Association