PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
REVIEWS Write a Review
The Princeton Eye Group is New Jersey's premier eye care group, serving all of central New Jersey and the entire New York Metropolitan area. The Group features seven of the top New Jersey eye doctors, board-certified physicians and surgeons who have successfully treated thousands of patients needing everything from routine eye exams to cataract surgery, to LASIK surgery. The doctors of the Princeton Eye Group are recognized as leaders in eye care in New Jersey, having received their training at the nation's top medical schools and facilities, and who continue to pioneer new procedures and mentor other doctors through research and training. Contact us today, whether you need ophthalmologic care at The Princeton Eye Group, or laser eye surgery at Wills Laser Vision at Princeton, one of the finest New Jersey LASIK facilities.
- General Info
- The Princeton Eye Group of Princeton, New Jersey is proud to offer exceptional eye care to the community. Our dedicated staff looks forward to serving all your eye needs and answering any questions you may have about treatment options. Our board-certified physicians and surgeons work hard to help you see things a little clearer.Our experienced specialists can assist you with: Routine exams, Contact lenses, Cataract surgery, Glaucoma treatment, Corneal transplants, and Laser vision correction (LASIK). Your eyes and sight are important to us. Princeton Eye Group hopes to become a place that you can rely on for years to come. Call Princeton Eye Group today to make an appointment.
- Regular Hours
Mon: Tue - Wed: Thu: Fri: Sat:
- Optometrists, Eyeglasses, Laser Vision Correction, Medical Equipment & Supplies, Optometry Equipment & Supplies, Physicians & Surgeons, Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice, Physicians & Surgeons, Ophthalmology
- Cataract Lenses Colored Contact Lenses Diseases & Surgery Of The Retina & Vitreous Glaucoma No Stitch Cataract,Glaucoma Laser & Eyelid Plastic Surgery OPTICAL SHOPPE Surgical Center
- Lasik - Laser Vision Correction
Wills Eye Hospital
Surgery Center of Central New Jersey
Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Medical Center at Princeton
American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Routine eye exams are essential in protecting healthy eyes and maintaining optimal vision. A comprehensive eye examination can help detect a variety of diseases and conditions, which can often be controlled or corrected.Corrective lenses, whether glasses or contacts, are worn by millions of people for clearer vision. Each of our three offices is equipped with an Optical Shoppe, offering one of the widest selections of designer frames and contact lenses in the area. Our opticians and optometrists are highly trained to offer complete accuracy for your eyeglass prescription and contact lenses.Many patients now rely on The Princeton Eye Group for laser vision correction, (LASIK.) Our state-of-the-art refractive center, Wills Laser Vision at Princeton, has been designated as a Center of Excellenceâ€ by the world-renowned Wills Eye Hospital of Philadelphia due to our superior surgical skills. Each of our LASIK surgeons also offers personalized, individual consultations at no charge to determine if you are a candidate for LASIK or other refractive procedures.
- Other Information
Services: <ul><br><li>Cataract Lenses</li><br><li>Colored Contact Lenses</li><br><li>Diseases & Surgery Of The Retina & Vitreous</li><br><li>Glaucoma</li><br><li>No Stitch Cataract,Glaucoma Laser & Eyelid Plastic Surgery</li><br><li>OPTICAL SHOPPE</li><br><li>Surgical Center</li><br></ul>