PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
REVIEWS Write a Review
03/18/12Provided by Citysearch
My car required repair to the paint job as well as detailing - Westside was able to get me in the day after I called and did a fabulous job. The car looked like new (not easy with an eleven year-old Volvo) and was ready on time. I can't recommend Westside highly enough.
09/01/11Provided by Citysearch
I recently had some paint sprayed on my car by some guys working on my building. It was all over my car and on the windshield....a super fine overspray that looked and felt awful. I went in and spoke with the owner Ryan and he gave me a reasonable estimate to get the car back in tiptop shape. He and his guys then went to work on my Prius and in 4 hours had the car back to showroom new condition. They did a fantastic job! Very professional and a nice garage as well. The new location is very convenient as well. I highly recommend these guys for their professional work, great customer service, and amazing results.
06/22/11Provided by Citysearch
I called at the last minute and Ryan was able to get me in right away. They did a great job not only cleaning the outside, but also thoroughly washing, vacumming and cleaning the inside. I dare say that my car is cleaner now and looks better than when I bought it. Thanks again for all your help.
05/01/11Provided by Citysearch
Black is absolutely the toughest color to keep looking nice, especially to those of us who tend to want perfection! But when it's clean, nothing is more beautiful! I've been taking my 2011 Audi Q5 to Westside Detail since I purchased it last summer. Ryan has taken amazing care washing it throughout the fall and winter. I recently had him wax it and wow! I didn't think it could look any better but it does :) Thank you, thank you, thank you Ryan! I would strongly recommend having Westside Detail take great care of your vehicle!
02/01/11Provided by Citysearch
Thank you very much to Ryan and his team for doing an amazing job on my 2004 BMW. Their attention to detail is greatly appreciated. My car looks absolutely amazing! Like the day I bought it. The guys even went above and beyond in their fantastic service to make sure that I was completely satisfied. I would not hesitate to send any of my family and friends to visit Westside Auto Detail. Thank You!
01/14/11Provided by Citysearch
I dropped my 2006 Xterra off needing some much TLC, and came back a day later, and it looked brand new! I don't think my car has looked this nice since I bought it. Not only did my car look amazing, they actually helped me sell my car, which is why I was getting it detailed in the first place. Ryan, the guy who runs the place, took care of everything for me, made sure to keep me up to speed on the negotiations, the status of my car detail, and also informed me of work that would need to be done, had I not sold my car to the buyer he had found. In less than 36 hours, my car looked brand new and had been sold - quite a painless experience to say the least. I definitely recommend this place to anyone who is considering getting their car detailed...the work is amazing!
09/27/10Provided by Citysearch
Westside did a fantastic job making my '99 Lexus RX 300 look new again. It had stains and dog hair from the previous owner (my mother!) and now it looks like new. Very small price to pay for the results. They got me in and out the same day, which is very important for those with a busy schedule. I recommend these guys and will be visiting again in a few months.
09/09/10Provided by Citysearch
It was my lucky day to have found Westside Auto Detail. I was visiting from Washington and needed a lot of tree sap removed from my Pontiac Firebird. Couldn't believe how fabulous it looked when I saw it afterwards. I went back next time I was in town for a basic wash and interior cleaning. My car looks new. Thanks!!!
09/02/10Provided by Citysearch
This place made my 2005 F-150 look brand new! Surface scratches and water marks vanished! Everything, carpets, mats, engine bay, undercarriage, interior, you name it, looks amazing! All this in one day. I’m definitely going to bring my wife’s car to this place and very highly recommend them!!!
07/11/10Provided by Citysearch
My car had 4 years of daily use without much interior cleaning, and WOW, what a difference! Now it really does look like the day I bought it! I also had an exterior detail done, and again it looks like brand new. They even did a little paint touch up for free (thanks!). All of this was done in one day. If you are on the west side of the river (and maybe even if you need to cross over), you should use these guys.
06/21/10Provided by Citysearch
Ryan was very interested in showing the personal work he and his crew put into detailing my Mercedes. The work was fast but thorough, in by 9AM out by 1PM same day. Interior, exterior, trunk and hood all were touched. I had it detailed to prepare for sale, now it looks like new again and might decide to keep the car afterall. Thanks for doing an excellent job!
03/25/10Provided by Citysearch
I had them do the interior of my 12 year old Beetle. My seats had coffee, dog hair and even old gum on one seat. Regular family stuff after 12 years. When I went to pick it up, it looked almost brand new. I was so impressed.
Worth every penny and I highly recommend this excelelnt business.
03/22/10Provided by Citysearch
Never had my Rav4 detailed before, the vehicle had treated me well for 125.000 miles, it was about time I did something nice for it....
Ryan and his crew gave my Toy an exterior only detail. They finished the job in 2 hours, and I was extremely impressed with the results. The Rav looks like new, and I am one happy camper!
03/12/10Provided by Citysearch
I noticed the Westside Detail signs while driving down Canyon and stopped in to make an appointment. It's two days later and my 2006 BMW looks brand new, from the trunk to the engine compartment and everything in between. Ryan is very proud of his work and now I am too!
02/10/10Provided by Citysearch
I just had my car detailed and it looks better than it did when I first bought it. I don't think I've ever seen it as shiny as it is and the interior looks great. I had multiple stains on my seats and I never could get them out until I took my car to Ryan! I would definitely reccommend his services to anyone!
01/26/10Provided by Citysearch
I brought my VW in full of mold and even some standing water in the trunk. When I got it back, not only was the interior spotless, but Ryan had fixed a couple large dents and gouges on the exterior.
I am very happy with the service I received and have only good things to say about Westside Auto Detail.
01/13/10Provided by Citysearch
I own a Range Rover and I dedcided to sell it to purchase a newer model. I handed my Rover over to Ryan in order to get it detailed for sale. Ryan went above and beyond my expecations. This is not just a interior/exterior detailed wash. He fixed a dent on my bumper, window tinting, detailed my car on the inside so beautifully that I have decided NOT to sell my car. It's too beautiful. Ryan kept me updated throughout the process, always returned my call in a timely manner. It was 2010 results with 1950's customer service (the way it should be). You will not be disappointed!
10 Years Experience with Personalized Service - Automotive Detailing - Paintless Dent Removal - Paint Touch Up!
- General Info
- Grime and everyday wear and tear can quickly take their toll and diminish the value of your car or truck. Regular washing and detailing by Westside Auto Detail will help extend the life or your vehicle and make driving more enjoyable. We offer complete car washing and detailing for compact, mid-sized and luxury cars, trucks, RVs, boats and more. If you can use it to get from point A to point B we can wash and detail it. We also offer commercial fleet services to keep your company vehicles looking their best. If your car or truck is relatively new you may not think you need our services when, in actuality, now is the best time to begin protecting your vehicles exterior paint and interior surfaces to help guard against deterioration. Cleaning your vehicle, inside and out, is only the beginning. We use only the highest quality automotive products to not only clean but preserve your vehicle's paint, glass, rubber, plastic, cloth and leather surfaces. * Hand Washing * Ozone Treatment * Clear Bra * Boat Detailing * Window Tint Removal * Detailing * Interior Deodorizing * Paint Protection * Paint less Dent Removal * Polishing * Scratch Repair * Upholstery Repair * Cleaning Waxing
- Mon - Fri 7:30 am - 5:00 pm, Sat 9:00 am - 4:00 pm, Sun Closed
- Dent Removal, Car Wash
- Express-Hand wash and hand wax - 100% Carnauba Wheels and wheel wells cleaned, tires cleaned and dressed, vacuum carpets and seats, clean interior and exterior mirrors and windows Quicky Hand Wash - Hand Wash and dry, tires and rims cleaned and dressed, interior vacuum, interior and exterior mirrors and windows cleaned. Additional $10 charge for pickup and deliver Westside Special-4 Step Exterior includes: Compound for deep scratches and imperfections 1 Step base coat cleaner, finish gloss base coat, 100% Carnauba hand wax to seal base coat. Hand wash w/ exterior chemical prep, body, wheels, wheel wells, motor, hood, trunk and door jams. Tar removal. 4 step compound cleaner, polish, and wax. Complete interior vacuum and shampoo, leather, vinyl and fabric cleaned and conditioned. Exterior rubber moldings cleaned and conditioned. Vacuum, clean and shampoo trunk assembly, clean mirrors and windows inside and out. Westside Detail-2 Step Exterior includes: Finish base coat and 100% Carnauba hand wax to seal base coat. Hand wash with exterior chemical prep. Body, wheels, wheel wells, door and trunk jams. Complete interior vacuum and shampoo, leather, vinyl, fabric cleaned and conditioned. Exterior rubber molding cleaned and conditioned. Clean windows and mirrors inside and out.
- Payment Options
- Serving the Greater Portland Metro Area
- Neighbors West-Northwest, Cedar Hills - Cedar Mill North, Pearl