PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
REVIEWS Write a Review
06/23/12Provided by DexKnows
I was skeptical when I heard about a free hearing test on the radio. I stopped by and was pleasantly surprised on how thorough the exam really was. When it was over, I felt no pressure to buy anything, just a sense that Duane was there to answer any questions and proceed down whatever coarse I decided on. I bought some custom fitted ear plugs for work and I will return when I decide to get my hearing aids.
02/10/12Provided by DexKnows
A hearing checkup with Duane is an educational and spiritual experience. Throughout the exam he combines his scientific understanding of the hearing mechanism and the importance of hearing to our general health, with the perfect empathy for a patient going through the process of coping with a hearing loss. He was quite diligent while explaining my hearing issues in a way I could understand. He let me try out a hearing device to demonstrate how it could improve my life. Then he went the extra mile calling my insurance companies to verify my hearing coverage. He was compassionate in discussing my options. Thank you, Duane. I sincerely recommend you to those in need of a hearing specialist.
02/08/12Provided by DexKnows
As I've grown older, everyone seemed to be talking faster and running their words and sentences together. Many times the meaning got lost with the slightest interruption or backround noise.Eventually, I decided the problem may be partially mine. My hearing was obviously not as sharp as it once was, confirmed by several hearing tests over time. I finally settled upon "Hearing Health" for a complete examination, evaluation, equipment and service. Following the purchase of Siemens equipment and onsite professional, computerized calibration and fitting, the improvement soon became obvious.Follow-up visits and adjustments have been excellent, friendly and informative. Their new state-of-the-aret facility is conveniently located within the Raleigh Hills Fred Meyer complex where parking is never a problem.I strongly recommend the new Hearing Health facility, owned and operated by Duane L Smelser.
Reconnecting you with life and the people you love.Â
- General Info
- We're known for taking exceptional care of our clients.Â We follow all the recommended practices and protocols for testing, fitting and rehabilitation of hearing loss set forth by the International Hearing Society, Better Hearing Institute and American Academy of Audiology.Â We offer very fair pricing, 0% Financing, take all insurance, our Lifetime Service Plan and include many extras at no additional cost.
- Regular Hours
Mon - Fri: Sat:
- Hearing Aids & Assistive Devices, Audiologists, Hearing Aids-Parts & Repairing
- The most comprehensive hearing evaluations.Compassionate, informative and respectful consultations to empower patients to make the best choices for their lives.The most precise fitting of Hearing Aids using REAL ear measurement and Live Speech Mapping.LACE Listening and Communication Enhancement Program.Tinnitus counseling and treatment.
- Payment Options
- Contacta, Etymotic, NuEar, Oticon, Phonak, Resound, Rexton, Siemens, Starkey, Unitron, Westone, Widex
- Located adjacent to the Raleigh Hills Fred Meyer Garden Center and next door to Cruise and Travel
- Raleigh Hills
- Videos and printed information about hearing loss, treatment and protection.Comfortable, bright and attractive waiting and consultation rooms.
- Beaverton Chamber of Commerce Better Business Bureau Raleigh Hills Business Association International Hearing Society Oregon Hearing Society Hearing Loss Association of Oregon
- Other Information
By Appointment Only: No